[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a bit of a problem I guess, I'll greentext it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 564.jpg (149KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
564.jpg
149KB, 1080x1349px
So I have a bit of a problem I guess, I'll greentext it but they'll also be a TLDR for the lazy people.

Also I hope this makes sense, I'm not the best with words so if anything needs clarification feel free to ask

>New semester
>going to all my new classes
>Barely anyone I know in most of them
>get to my English class
>Actually some good friends and alot of people I know
>one of my friends knows this girl in our class
>she starts talking to me often and flirting
>my friend notices and starts to get info and help me out
>tells me that he asked some of her friends and they said she liked me
>He's constantly trying to get me to ask her out and such
>She starts to flirt more and more even to the point of saying "anon we should chill"
>friend tells all my other friends in the class that she likes me
>now all of them constantly are telling me to ask her out and such
>I just say no because she's pretty popular and sporty and I'm a loser who just played vidya and messes with computers
>also I'm bipolar and have some other problems but don't take any medication
>Never had a girlfriend never even hugged or kissed girl
>not interested in sex I just want someone who won't leave me once they find out how fucked in the head I am

TLDR: popular girl like me and people are trying to get us together but I'm messed up mentally and interested in a serious long term relationship
>>
Stop worrying about a long term relationship. Worrying if a girl you're dating is going to be with you long term almost always guarantee she won't. Girls hate feeling pressured. Worry about dates, not girlfriends.

Also sort yourself out. Focus on improving yourself, don't stress about this girl. You don't have to do anything.
>>
>never had gf
>girl likes you
>want long term gf
anon this is seriously the best chance you have
don't feel like you're lowering your expectations, treat it like the beginning of your dating life
and if this girl is great maybe it will turn into a long term relationship
>>
>>18087775
If she likes you enough, and provided she's naturevenough, she'll turn a casual relationship into something bigger herself. A lot of serious relationships start out less than serious. Date her, anon. See where it goes. Dating her now isn't going to rob you of the ability to date people in the future.
>>
>>18087821
Mature enough*

Sorry, on mobile
>>
>>18087775
Anon, no one here is going to say that getting this girl is your only shot at love, trust me, there will be more. But this here is a chance, a chance that you shouldn't pass on. Want my advice?
Don't worry so much about it and just take things calmly, you shouldn't worry so much about yourself because she obviously sees something in you, and once your comfortable go in for the kill.
Nothing is impossible anon, make your dreams come true.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.