[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I asked my roomate to take care of my dog this past weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1432752376370.jpg (614KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1432752376370.jpg
614KB, 1600x2400px
So I asked my roomate to take care of my dog this past weekend since i had to leave the 3 days, I gave him instructions and he agreed.

*Important to note he agreed to take care of my other roomate's dog too.

When I came back last night the place was a terrible mess, there was garbage everywhere, toilet paper ruined, shit and piss all over the first floor, my bed was full of dog hair, long story short, it was like the dogs were left alone all weekend. At this point things weren't that bad but both dogs were fucking starving.

It's obvious that he didn't give a fuck, he also used my bong and left it all dirty. I'm still really fucking pissed because as we speak he's using my own tv and videogames and screaming while he plays, knowing that I'm madly pissed at him.

I'm seriously trying to keep my cool, I know it's childish to take away my toys but was an asshole for what he did and I really don't like the idea of him having fun with my shit right now.

But the real advice I wanted to ask is how to be more asertive about this things, I haven't talked to him since I got here so I don't know how to properly go on about this he is my friend too but I'm raging mad for what he did and I don't want it to go unpunished.
>>
>>18087678
Take away your stuff from him, you pussy. He's shown he can't be trusted with anything that belongs to you.
>>
Tough scenario. Some people just don't care about shit and any idea you think of won't get it into their minds to be responsible. I think some people are helpless. I tend to suggest to the people living with me to do things; I give very friendly reminders. Remember not to force things, otherwise people won't do them. Maybe your instructions were too vague or maybe he thought he followed the instructions.

You should break down the situation into pieces.

1) Did he take care of the dog? How do you know? Does he think he took care of the dog? Could you have explained with clearer instructions or perhaps an easier way for him to remember?

2) The mess. Some people are pigs. Maybe he had a lazy weekend. Will he clean up? Will he make an attempt to clean up? Does he acknowledge the mess? Does he think it's a problem, and if not why? Are you overreacting about the mess because you're mad?

3) Before you take things away, think if he's really to blame. Did he make a decent attempt at his task? If he did ok, but not what you expected, you should be angry but not vengeful.

4) If I were you I'd cool off but consider my other questions. If he really is to blame 100% then go ahead and take what you want and move it to your room. It might be awkward if he doesn't think he did anything wrong. He'd probably say you're overreactng. Before doing anything I'd like to know your answers.
>>
>>18087678
Pot heads have terrible judgment.

You and he are perfect examples of this. Make friends with a normal intelligent person that's responsible and convince or trick them into helping you next time.
>>
Tell him it's not cool and this behaviour should never be repeated. If this does not work, he is not your friend, and you should find another place to live. If you're the one on the lease contract, kick him out.
>>
I bet you're white, fucking beta race
Kick his ass out of your house, I feel sorry for your dog having such a shitty owner
>>
>>18087681
It's not that I'm a coward I just don't want to end up being the asshole, I have a recent history of it.

>>18087692

1) He didn't, I know he didn't even feed them, my dog's plate was empty and broken betwen all the mess the dogs did and the others dog plate was empty on top of a desk.

2)The mess wasn't his, sorry i didn't explain it well, it was all dog chaos, garbage out from the can, toilet paper in little pieces that kind of deal.

3)I don't know if he is oblivious or not, sometimes he can really be an asshole.

>>18087693
I'm not a pot head, I smoke ocasionally and I like bongs.

>>18087706
Sounds reasonable, nice to hear it from someone else.

>>18087708
He's been my friend for years, are you seriously that autistic that you cut people out of your life this easy?

I had to change my browser to reply, fucking fix /adv/ already.
>>
>>18087681
This.
Say I need my stuff. Take it.
Then say what happened to taking care of my dog? You said you would.
>>
>>18087723
I only care about family and my dog is family, friends come and go. Also if a shitbrain like that has been your friend for years, that likely means you're also messy and careless like he is
>>
File: 1382515901716.gif (68KB, 350x289px) Image search: [Google]
1382515901716.gif
68KB, 350x289px
>>18087678

Use your big boy words. Stop seething in your room and be a fucking man. Tell him what he did. Tell him how it makes you feel. Tell him that if he disrespects you he is not welcome to use your things.

Stop trying to tip toe around it and finding a way to do this as smoothly and drama free as possible. Sometimes conflict is necessary. Stop shying away from it.
>>
>>18087723
>He's been my friend for years, are you seriously that autistic that you cut people out of your life this easy?

haha bro he just abused my pet and used my personal belongings calm down and smoke a joint bro
>>
Seems like OP didn't get the response he wanted and fucked off hahaha
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.