[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 21 y.o. female waitress >start having sex with 18 y.o.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: waitress.jpg (5KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
waitress.jpg
5KB, 241x209px
>be 21 y.o. female waitress
>start having sex with 18 y.o. male coworker
>agreed to keep it casual
>see him on tinder, messaging other girls and feel jealous
>realize i am getting attached

What are the chances of this working out? What should I do?
>>
>>18087378
>What are the chances of this working out?
not good.
>What should I do?
you labeled yourself as easy or a 1 nighter. I mean he might be cool if you ask him to date or shit. but you have to make the move at this point.
>>
Dont shit where you eat
>>
You'll always get attached to people you're having sex with. You're sharing an intimate moment with somebody you think is really attractive and when you have sex you both feel like you're really into each other.

To not get attached from something like that is impossible.

It makes more sense to stop wasting your time and instead just get a boyfriend instead of doing this. The boyfriend sex is hotter because it's with somebody who's really into you on levels a casual encounter doesn't have. And that makes the sex way hotter. You don't have to worry about getting attached or whatever because it's your boyfriend. Get attached as much as you like.

It's better to get experience with boyfriends anyways. You want to go through all these relationships with different boyfriends to get enough experience to make the relationship work by the time you meet Mr Right.

To not want a boyfriend because you don't want to get attached or commit to anything makes little sense. If it's somebody you really like as a boyfriend then you'll absolutely love committing to spending more time with them. It'll be a good thing.

So yeah go get a boyfriend.
>>
>>18087378
lol never screw the crew
>>
>be whore
>get treated as side whore

HURR WHAT DO GAIS I WANNA BE LIEK GOOD GIRLS BUT WITHOUT THE GOOD GIRLS STUFF NNHHHHGG

inb4: youre a virgin, no i actually love girls like you, but if youre honestly asking advice, there you go
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.