[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a common-sense idiot. I've known it all my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0109.png (303KB, 724x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.png
303KB, 724x669px
I'm a common-sense idiot. I've known it all my life but that fact has made me depressed this past year. I always have to fidget to find the most effective solution to everyday problems that I'm not used to doing. Like for example sometimes I'll try to open a plastic package with my teeth instead of grabbing a fucking knife. I cannot think quickly at all and if I attempt to, I panic and mess something up. I'm also a very simple slow learner and cannot improvise worth shit. Like if I use like for example a machine that I've never seen before I'll sheepishly get someone else to help me, and then realize how fucking easy to it was afterwards. I am complete shit at locating things, even if they're right in front of me, and I don't know why. Someone has to say, "It's right there," and I'll be like "Fuck, i didn't see it." Related I guess to this is my terrible sense of direction. I'm also unbelievably clumsy, and can't stop dropping/spilling things.

As a kid/teenager people have called me "smart," now i know they were lying to be nice, I'm a fucking retard.

Advice for these feels? I tried accepting these about myself, but it has just depressed me.
>>
Common sense is also life experience. I was total common sense idiot until I moved out and got a job and payed bills. Now I'm basically Niccolo Machiavelli when it comes to having social awareness and common sense.
>>
>>18087282
I kinda suffer from the same thing...
I think "common sense" to some degree comes from how you're feeling and your level of self esteem.
If i've been really depressed and introspective, I find it hard to do the simplest things like you say.
On the other hand I find that if im working hard on something, or if i've just finished a hard day of work (doesnt happen often) i'll have a pretty "dont give a fuck" kind of attitude when i finally relax, and these sorts of problems disappear.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.