[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be single af with no girls hitting me up >Get a gf by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>Be single af with no girls hitting me up
>Get a gf by chance
>Sloots are trying to hit me up
What the heck
>>
>>18087012
when it rains it pours.
>>
>>18087014
Basically man. Girls are shit.
>>
Bitches want what other bitches want. It forms an endless loop until we reach the first bitch. She wants paprika or some shit.
>>
I told my gf about it and we both thought it would be funny to expose them.
>>
Same happened to me sometimes. Basically when you have a gf it means that you have a higher market value than usual, which makes them want you more, usually guys in relationship also seem less needy
>>
Didn't you watch Seinfeld? This is basic stuff man.
>>
>>18087023
I went through a year and a half dry spell before my current GF and started dating her one day and got asked out that same fucking day by someone else on campus.
>>
>>18087030
TOP KEK
>>
>>18087039
>usually guys in relationship also seem less needy
This. I couldn't believe how cool and confident I was when I had my gf. I was fucking king and known more girls and talked with more girls in that short period of time than in my whole life previously.
>>
>>18087039
>>18087535

This this this.

One of the biggest lessons about dating is to be a guy that doesn't NEED or seem to even WANT a relationship. He's just having a good time enjoying his life.

If pretending you have a gf helps you maintain this vibe/mindset, go for it. Girls are more attracted to what they can't have. A girl may suddenly show a spark of interest in you if you mention that you have a gf or say something like "oh yeah, I went there with my girlfriend last month."

It triggers feels. Girls think "he said his girlfriend? Is he still dating her? I wonder if he's good in bed...I wonder if she's prettier than me.....Shit is he fckin single or not?"
>>
>>18087012
The mystery of life my friend.

Ive been in a few ltrs and been single for long times.

In my current (awesome) relationship, like 4 months in a past girl I loved with no sign of reciprocation calls me out of the blue like "oh i love you come be with me." and i explained i had a gf and she was like "drop her ass and come to me"

I did not.

I dont regret it either years later but still frustrating as fuck.
>>
>>18087037
lmao, have fun when your gf breaks up with you and you're left a dry dick without any other options because you "exposed" them

XD
>>
>be op
>be beta fuck
>have a girlfriend but apparently do not like sex with multiple women
>whine about self situation
>ask losers on 4chan about my issues

Final verdict? OP is cuck material, post gf nudes dawg
>>
Women want guys other women want
>>
>>18087012
these hoes aint loyal
>>
>>18087012
mayeb they see that since you have a girlfriend you must have something good about yourself and you are trust worthy
>>
>>18087850
Seriously, this. Unless they're aggressively trying to get you to cheat, it's probably best to not burn bridges for no reason. Nobody can force you to cheat, barring some extremely unlikely circumstances.
>>
because women are shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.