[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends with benefits I broke relationship with kinda horribly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471275608630.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471275608630.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
Friends with benefits I broke relationship with kinda horribly wants to meet me in person again to tell me something but he won't tell me through chat. It doesn't help we were childhood friends, and he's a NEET now. Should I go and listen to him? Is he planning to kill me?
>>
Friend*
>>
Just meet with him in public
>>
>>18086742
why, last time my ex listen to one fwb in a similar situation he hit her in the head, tied her up and tried to rape her
>>
>>18086754
holy shit is she ok? I'm sure my exfwb isn't that fucked in the head tho
>>18086748
I tried telling him, and he said we can meet in public but he has to tell me that in private. He told me it wouldn't be more than 10 minutes. I'm really considering taking a knife or smth just in case.
>>
>>18086767
>is she ok?
well, right after he tied her up, the dumb idiot tried to fuck her face.
So she bit him and managed to untie herself and flee.

I'd consider taking special precautions, irregardless of whether you think he could do such a thing or not. Most of the time you don't truly know the people you know and sometimes they simply change. He might blame you for everything and wish to take his revenge. The least I would agree on would be to go to his place with another (strong) friend and tell them to wait outside.

I mean, if he cannot neither say it to you in public, nor even hint at what it will be about, then what the fuck could it possibly be?

Of course I'm suggesting extremely bad course of action... but hell, I consider it reasonable given the circumstrances
>>
>>18086790
>So she bit him and managed to untie herself and flee.
I'll use that in the worst case scenario, bless her, she's witty.

Yeah, he changed a lot through the years, he was the typical soccer fuckboy back then, and now he's an otaku neet. I think I can overpower him, since he gained weight and hasn't exercised since he left football, but if he has a weapon I'll be fucked. The friend idea is nice, but our relationship was kept secret, and he wants it this way.

I have considered two things, maybe he's desperate enough to tell me he loves me or something along the lines, or maybe he's going ot do something shady.

Thanks for the help anon, I think I'll take extra precaution measures.
>>
>>18086813
>I'll use that in the worst case scenario
not every rapist is retarded enough to go for the mouth, mind you.

See, it goes like this - if a person cares about you (and if not, why would you ever contact them for social purposes?), they should be able to understand your perspective. So if you word it clearly, that you're nervous, if they still don't take it into account there may likely be some hidden motive they don't want to tell you about.
Now we all know what those motives may be, you said it yourself.

That's all from me at this point. I wouldn't take the risk, you do what you wish. Just don't forget to think.

best wishes.
>>
>>18086742
just bring mace or something
>>
>>18086938
I'll bring my club
>>18086927
He's not very intelligent, so there's the possibility but yeah.

And what you said is true. I'll tell him that I'm not okay if it's not in public, and if he isn't willing to do it, I'll leave.

Thanks for the advice anon, I'll really take care, have a nice day!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.