[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice...I am madly attracted to a girl... My love is basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Oh god why.jpg (80KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
Oh god why.jpg
80KB, 800x682px
Need advice...I am madly attracted to a girl...

My love is basically one sided.I texted her,she sees all the messages but doesn't replies...well at first she replied but when I started to tell how I feel she stopped replying gradually. Well she didn't block me bcoz I'm not the kind of person who bombards with tons of texts. I think this won't go anywhere until we meet irl. I don't know how to ask her out.

I deeply love her but don't dare to say. What should I do besides forgetting her.
>>
>>18086738
crushing death and grief
soaked with the red life blood of
the trespassing thief
>>
>>18086738

Stop saying you love her. You have a crush, that's all. Start hanging out with people, meet more girls, and learn how nice it is to be liked back. After you get a taste of that, you'll know how pointless it is to pin after someone that made it clear she is not into you.
>>
>I think this won't go anywhere until we meet irl
>I deeply love her

people are VERY different irl, keep that in mind before you convince yourself that you "love" her. until you spend a lot of time around her irl, you don't know her very well as a person. people have a lot of personality quirks and behaviors that are more clearly shown irl than they are online. you might end up disliking these qualities once you're around her enough.
>>
>>18086740
>>18086744
>>18086745
Why do people never get what they REALLY want :(
>>
>>18086831

You know what she "really" wants better than herself? Dude, chill. Learn to handle rejection with a little more grace.
>>
>>18086738
Mate you're not in love. Let it go.
>>
File: nom.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nom.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>18086738

Im in the same situation.

She barely wrote with me, I was always the one who needed to start the conversation. She always added some smileys and were really nice, but I had the thought she would get annoyed of my pointless messages, because I was such a pussy to ask her something real.

Well whatever, it has been 5 months "we" didnt write eachother and now she has a bf and Im emotionally fucked.

Just do the right thing and ask her to meet somewhere.

If she says no, then you should let her go and get in shape my friend. Workout, eat healthy and get fit.

And maybe, yeah, maybe then you can write her again and hope that she likes you and your body
>>
>>18086866
This world is cruel.
>>
File: 1479829625934.jpg (14KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1479829625934.jpg
14KB, 299x299px
>>18087067
It is sadly and we're on the same boat friend.

Do yourself a favor and forget her a little while and focus on ur shit. I asked it myself why she doesn't like to write, or stay in contact with me. I realised I was a fatass back then and I didnt had any confidence. Now I'm a pretty boy and some girls noticed it and gave me some signals like eyecontact, smiles (always smile back and stay in eyecontact as long as it gets). I want to hit her again and I hope I can see her sometime again. I didnt forget her, now I'm here with a broken heart waiting for her to quit her relationship so I can write her again sometime.

Dont do it like me, dont waste your time waiting for her. She is not that perfect how you may think. What I want to say is, that you should not think too much of her. It will only make you sad like me. Just start to workout and if you think youre confident enough to do smth, then start hitting her.

Why can't you just meet her anon?
>>
>>18087131
I haven't spoken her in like 4-5 years. But I always liked her. Just a month ago I was in a party where I had a chance to meet her but I fucked up.
>>
Life isn't a fairy tail, and I guarantee she's not your soul mate. You'll find someone else stop being creepy and move on with your life
>>
Man, this thread actually helped me, thanks 4chan.
>>
>>18088270
What's so creepy 'bout liking a person and want to stay in contact with him/her?
>>
>>18089276
it's creepy if they clearly aren't as invested in you as you are in them, but you still persist.
>>
>>18089291
How would you know that

I mean if she clearly says 'no", then i would accept it and move on. But if she doesnt give me clear signals, how should i know that I'm creepy to her
>>
>>18089304
are you texting her a lot more than she texts you?

do you seem interested in what she has to say but she doesn't show as much interest in return?

are you usually the first one to initiate a conversation?

if so, she's probably not into you and might consider it creepy for you to try so hard when she clearly isn't interested. she probably won't outright tell you to stop unless you anger her, because most people just kind of apathetically ignore people they aren't interested in unless they feel super irritated by them.
>>
>>18089319
How can I make her more interested texting with me?
>>
>>18089334
You can't.

If she's not interested, she's not interested. You can't force someone to like you.
>>
File: a6d52934fc0b74d2.gif (2MB, 413x293px) Image search: [Google]
a6d52934fc0b74d2.gif
2MB, 413x293px
>>18089342
Why do you guys always think so one-sided?

I never said i want to force her to like me or smth. I just asked how I can make a conversation between us more interesting.

>Let her go
>Muh dont force xx
>>
>>18089384
look, quit being such a beta. if you want to seem interesting to other people then make yourself a more interesting person. get a unique hobby or an active lifestyle. if you have trouble coming across as interesting to other people then you should probably re-evaluate the ways you spend your free time.
>>
>>18089399
>mimimi but thats only beta behaviour
>only betas do this
>betas, betas

your mind is brainwashed by this site and its propaganda, fuck off dude

I have many hobbies and an active/social lifestyle, what else should i have? the world?

god i hate people like you
>>
>>18089470
>posts on advice board about being a loser
>fails to comprehend basic social cues
>gets angry at valid advice

alright, fuck off then. if you're just gonna come here and ask stupid shit like "how can i make a girl be interested in me without me actually having to do anything" then i don't know what else to tell you aside from "grow up".

she isn't interested, a normal human would realize this and move on, if you don't want people to call you a beta then stop acting like a fucking beta. the world is 50% female, literally just go outside and you will meet other girls. that's the most solid advice i can give you.
>>
>>18089488
But i only want her
>>
>>18089498
Well she doesn't want you, so there's not really much you can do.
>>
>>18089470
Watching you get in a hissy fit at strangers because they're giving you good valid advice that you don't want to hear explains exactly why no one likes you.

Admit you're a faggy beta and you can move on and become not a faggy beta (oh and it starts with forgetting about this girl, she already doesn't like you and you can't change someones mind)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.