[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did I get into this situation... So, I had a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2885.jpg (35KB, 527x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
35KB, 527x383px
How the fuck did I get into this situation...
So, I had a girlfriend for about 3 1/2 years and we broke up around 9 months ago.
She lies a lot and that's why I broke up with her.
For some reason I still let her stay with me and it never really felt like we broke up but every time I asked her to leave after I found out she lied again, she would pack her stuff then we'd talk before she has to go and we'd sort it out and she'd stay again.
This happens every so often, again, it doesn't feel like we broke up.
Skip to about 10 mins ago.
She told me about her night when she went out into the town with her friend but her story didn't add up to a second source and I got paranoid and checked her Facebook messages.
Turns out she lied again.
I am going to tell her to leave again.
Any similar stories?
Why should I have done the first time?
Is this normal?
>>
File: IMG_2908.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2908.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
OP here
Small error
I found out she lied about 10 mins ago. She didn't tell me about her night then I check her Facebook right in front of her.
>>
>>18086653
Grow a pair and kick her out if you own the place
>>
>>18086653
Yeah and you should have kicked her out the first time
>>
>>18086662
I'm trying to perfectly get together what I'm gonna say but I always fuck it up when the time comes.
>>
>>18086670
I really should have and I keep regretting not kicking her out.
>>
File: bread_roll.jpg (45KB, 298x380px) Image search: [Google]
bread_roll.jpg
45KB, 298x380px
You'll be just as pathetic as her if you keep this up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.