[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR it after my story.

Last night a friend of mine invited me out to a bar. We've been friends for over 10 years. Like a sister to me. She got really wasted. I wouldn't let her walk home by herself, she lived about 10 blocks away from the bar, and she was stumbling. Could barely stand up. She fell down quite a few times. Mind you, I walk EVERYONE home. Not just girls. I make sure EVERYONE gets home when they are drunk.

When I dropped her off at her house, she still was not sober. Her parents don't like it when she comes home really drunk. I stayed with her for an hour trying to sober her up, but she was really fucking gone.

While talking to her, she interrupted me and started kissing me. This happened about 5 times. I was drunk as well, and I knew what was going on. I hesitated, but after a second or two each time, I stopped her because I knew it was wrong. I never like to take advantage of people while drunk, especially women. Not only did she kiss me, she bit my neck and left a huge hickey. My neck is still sore. Feels like it's going to bruise.

I told a mutual friend of ours that we are both very close with that she has to stop drinking, and she's being really stupid. I told him everything that happened. The next morning, she had asked him what happened and he told her.

She wrote me a long message saying that she doesn't like me at all, and that she thinks I took advantage of her and now she is extremely upset. She has blocked me on Facebook.

Did I do anything wrong? She initiated everything.

tl;dr

friend(girl) gets too drunk, sucks my face and complains i took advantage of her.
>>
>>18086392
Your friend is an idiot and an asshole, but so are you. Just couldn't wait to tell someone else while wagging that moralizing finger, right?
>>
If your account is faithful to what happened, then she is blaming you for her actions. Even if you did make the first move, blocking you and refusing to discuss what happened--so that you can give your side of the story and apologize for your actions--is extremely childish. You are better off letting her believe what she wants and contact you when and if she wants. If she does contact you in the future as if this didn't happen, then I'd urge you to make a conversation where you both sit down and discuss how you feel about this mandatory before resuming the friendship.
>>
>>18086398
I told him because I was worried and don't want her to drink anymore. She constantly does it.
>>
>>18086408
Just like you're "concerned" that someone make it home safe, and then decided that it would be ok to prevent her from going inside and drunkenly make out with her? Oh right, you were "protecting" her from the consequences she would have to face from her parents. What a noble person you are.

I mean you don't want her to drink, but you'd like to keep her behavior hidden from people who would actually have a huge amount of influence over her.

And you talked to HER about about her behavior that you think she should change? No, you ran to gossip about it with someone else. Oh, of course you did this because you're so concerned and think it's in her best interest of course.

You're so thoughtful and concerned, and it's not like you love being involved in drama or stirring up shit.
>>
>>18086392
ffs, your last thread didn't even expire yet
go back to /b/, troll
>>
>>18086446

>pushing a drunk girl who is kissing you off of her, and telling her best friend that she needs to stop drinking (for her own safety) is bad
>walking home and trying to sober up a drunk girl who can't even stand up on her own is bad

Bet you are a hoot with the ladies. What would you have done? You do realize that a woman can scream rape even if she initiated everything, right?
>>
>>18086479
>B-b-b-b-but I'm a good guy

Sure, sounds like she definitely needs to get a handle on her drinking because she's putting herself into a bad situations.

How does telling her friend that she kept trying to drunkenly make out with you help with that? How does telling her friend essentially "well yeah, I let her kiss me, but then I stopped her, because I'm such a good guy" help with that?

How does BEING the bad situation help her?

Gosh, you're just so concerned about her that you can't wait to share some embarrassing shit about her behavior with your friends.

It's not the walking her home that's a problem, it's all the shit after.

What would I have done? Walked her home, made sure she got into the house safely, and left.

But no. You kept her from going in. How does keeping her from going inside sober her up? I'm actually very curious about this, what do you think you can do to make someone "sober up"? Because that's bullshit. You kept her outside because you wanted to spend time alone with the drunk girl.

You know when you tell the friend that you think someone has a problem? When you think she's gone off the rails so badly that she needs to hear it from more than one person. Or you've decided fuck it, I'm not interested in being part of the train wreck anymore, but you care enough to hand it off to someone else that you think will still look out for her.
>>
>>18086446

Hey dude, you don't know what it's like. A drunk person gives you a hickey and then there's nothing you can do about it. You just have to wait in their room for an hour while they keep trying to kiss you - and make sure they stay quiet so their parents won't hear.
>>
>>18086540
did someone hurt you Anon?
>>
>>18086392

If what you said is the entire truth (I have a feeling its not) then she is completely in the wrong and a you shouldn't care about losing a friend that petty. But from my experience in people telling their side of a story its nearly always exaggerated in their favour, if all that happened is SHE kissed you and you stopped it every time and all you were doing was making sure she was sobering up then she has zero reason to block you.
>>
File: maidens.gif (44KB, 645x511px) Image search: [Google]
maidens.gif
44KB, 645x511px
>>18086446
I am making fun of you with an image macro

I hope you enjoy it
>>
File: euphoria.png (679KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
euphoria.png
679KB, 600x825px
>>18086540
Again, this: >>18086560

I didn't even read more than a couple of words of your post but it's clear you're one of these "nice guys"

Have another picture that is mocking you

Haha
>>
This sucks. I have severe trust issues and now this girl is probably telling everyone I raped her, and my former mutual friend played me like a fiddle.

Just when I thought I was getting over my trust issues.
>>
>>18086560
>>18086561

Not that guy but he's kind of right, OP is acting naive and innocent about what happened and seeking sympathy, his story is very one sided and has inconsistencies throughout.

If he didn't want what was happening to happen he would have left. Being the sober responsible one he had the opportunity to take the high road but he clearly had allowed the kissing and sucking on his neck to happen because he wanted it, the girl in question definitely has issues but she is has a right to be upset that in her drunken state her best friend allowed her advances and essentially took advantage of her in the guise of "helping" her.

I mean if this was some random guy then she has no excuse, it was her choice and actions and alcohol doesn't excuse that but as her best friend of 10 years he should have behaved better.
>>
>>18086569

What actually happened? Be honest here its anonymous.

She kissed you and you kissed back?
She sucked on your neck and you allowed it to the point you got a hickey?
Did you grope her at all?

Your story reads like someone trying to misdirect any blame, it's too innocent and "nice guy"
>>
>>18086569

You and your female friend both sound a bit over-sensitive. Are you quite young, like late teens or something? That would be my guess.

Basically, you haven't done anything wrong here. She came onto you. She's WAY fucking over-reacting.
>>
>>18086582

Look dude, I was drunk as well and I've been in love with this girl since 9th grade and she knows it.

I didn't grope her, but she was pretty drunk so I had to hold her up and she was the one trying to kiss me. She gave me the hickey because I wouldn't let her kiss my lips for long.

I was only walking her home because last time some other guy fucked her when she was like that and she got depressed for like a month after.
>>
>>18086392
What the hell you did nothing wrong you stopped her multiple times if anything she was also taking advantage if you. Remove her from your life. You were trying to help her and she's being a bitch. I'm a girl and I don't get her actions.
>>
>>18086589

Well there is more of the truth, you love her, therefore you knew what you were getting yourself into, it wasn't completely innocent and you did take advantage of her in a sense. I would find a way to contact her and just apologise and let her know your side of the events. Tell her how it happened and that you were drunk too so when she kissed you you didn't react straight away to stop it. If things didn't escalate past those few kisses then its really not a big deal if you are both willing to forget and move past it, she would be extremely petty to drop a 10+ year friendship over something like this.
>>
As usual, this story is completely one-sided from OP's point of view. Impossible to be objective since we don't know how things actually went down.
>>
Did you post this on r9k last night? Could have sworn i saw it there.

You need to not push it any further, itll only get worse. If she ends your friendship over this than its her loss. Move on. If she is really a friend then she'll eventually unblock you.

Also you should have known better than to tell a mutual friend. Maybe you can reach out to him and have him say one last thing to her for you, idk.
>>
>>18086589
>>18086600

OP here.

>>18086589 is not me. It is >>18086540
trying to stir shit up.
>>
>>18086392

dude your only fault is that you told someone of what happened. Now you are untrustworthy idiot and you could have gotten some pussy instead
>>
>>18086605
excuse me sir but could you stop posting man face wig wearing fake tit monster
>>
>>18086551
It's just so darned difficult being such a Nice Guy. People don't understand.

>>18086589
What's really going on is that you aren't really here wondering if your behavior was a mistake or a problem, you're looking for justification that you're just the innocent victim in all of this. You want people to tell that you did nothing wrong, it's all her.

You're a weak loser because not only do you behave like a loser, but you're scrambling around trying to justify staying that way.

Fixating on some drunken idiot girl for 6 or 7 years is loser behavior.
Pretending that you're only walking her home because you're looking out for her and then keeping her from going inside is loser behavior.
Making out with some girl while she's drunk when you know she doesn't want you sober is loser behavior.
Gossiping about drunkenly kissing her to her friend is loser behavior.
Needing reassurance that you're "in the right" when she reacts poorly is loser behavior.
Throwing a bitch fit when you don't get that reassurance is loser behavior.

Stop your weak shit. This thread exists because you couldn't simply say to yourself "Hmm yeah, I should have behaved better. I'll learn from this and try to do better in the future. Fuck her for blaming me for her irresponsible bullshit."
>>
>>18086392
Again, as I wrote on /r9k/ as well, I don't think you did anything wrong.

I let a friend of mine kiss me when we were both drunk and never for a split second did I see that as being taken advantage of because I did agree to it at the time.

She initiated it, and you even stopped it as well. So she's just overreacting and is a bad friend if she starts acting like you did something horrible to her
>>
A friend of mine said i should consult a lawyer I dont think it will go that far.

The hickey is not there anymore but i am sore. I also have not showered.

She also scratched my hands up and punched me in the face multiple times when i tried telling her im walking her home.

>>18086736
>"fuck her for blaming me for her irresponsible bullshit."

Ah, so you agree with me.
>>
>>18086876
You're a fucking moron. The first thing I wrote in >>18086398 is that she's an idiot and an asshole. That doesn't mean that you aren't a fucktard loser.
>>
It sounds like she was extremely drunk and you were maybe buzzed at most. You did something wrong. But you did the rape her at least.... I guess..
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.