[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with someone who has a strong opinion on EVERYTHING?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1483526008540.jpg (107KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483526008540.jpg
107KB, 800x620px
How do you deal with someone who has a strong opinion on EVERYTHING? I'll be talking to my girlfriend about one of my hobbies and she'll chime in with a very uneducated opinion that mirrors something she probably read in a shitty magazine and I'll calmly explain why it's wrong or just a popular misconception and she'll argue back at me for hours using anecdotal evidence and I just make a mental note to not talk with her about that hobby ever again.
>>
Tell her what you told us. That anecdotal evidence is pretty useless, and teach her how to make an educated opinion.
>>
>>18086133
Don't engage in arguments with them, say ok and move on with your day.
>>
>>18086146
this...

you aren't supposed to talk to women... you just say things that they want to hear, which is very little and usually exists in the form of: uh huh, yeah, okay, sure, that's great, awesome, you're fine, no you're not crazy, i understand... etc.

you can't bring logic into the equation, it's too much for them
>>
It might be a good time to start considering a new partner that's up to par with your own thinking. Someone that's uneducated is like poison over time. I have no clue how deep you are emotionally in your relationship with her but please don't overburden yourself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.