[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've contracted HSV2, how the fuck do I keep this from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sad_breakfast.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
sad_breakfast.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
So I've contracted HSV2, how the fuck do I keep this from reappearing over and over again :(
>>
>>18085845
Talk to your doctor...?
>>
I have, I'm on anti virals but its been 2 months and it hasnt fully healed from the first outbreak
>>
>>18085851
talk to your doctor
>>
>>18085845

"Herpes viruses establish lifelong infections, and the virus cannot yet be eradicated from the body. Treatment usually involves general-purpose antiviral drugs that interfere with viral replication, reduce the physical severity of outbreak-associated lesions, and lower the chance of transmission to others. Studies of vulnerable patient populations have indicated that daily use of antivirals such as aciclovir[38] and valaciclovir can reduce reactivation rates.[8]"

Literally 20 seconds on wikipedia. Learn to fucking google mate, it will reappar over and over again, especially if you have a shitty lifestyle (no sleep, junk food, live in the cold, constant stress, smoke) cause your immune defenses suck dick. This might also be a factor influencing your slow time of recovery.

I don't have my virology book with me right now (travelling), so can't help you more than this.

Be prepared for a life of acute bursts due to the chronic infection and fucking tell your partners before sex. Don't be a selfish bastard, like the one who infected you was.
>>
>>18085845
So you know Jenny too?
>>
Take baths with a cup of bleach per full tub. Will dry out the blisters and it's good for other skin infections such as staph. Won't really help it from reoccurring but shower after you cum everytime. No matter what. And always use condoms.
>>
I have herpes.

>Herpes simplex is easily ignored after the first outbreak.
> Avoid acidic food. Your body will have an outbreak if you have an acidic PH. That means no binge drinking, pineapple, Mellon, ECT...

I went completely organic, vegan, and haven't had more than a a half dozen outbreaks in the last four years.

It's literally nothing. Herpes is like the fucking meme std.

I have genetal warts to. Those fuckers are on the middle of my dick and I am not pleased in the slightest about it. They go away after soaking them over night in vinegar for a few weeks consistently.

Just wanted to drop a little more info. Fifty or so sex partners and I have contracted HSV 1&2, HPV, clamidia, and a few sore throats from hell. If you plan on getting laid take that into consideration.
>>
>Find out what triggers the virus in you (fir example mine are -10 to -20c temperstures, UV light and harsh stress
>Notice the symptoms
>When treated early the blisters will either not appear or will stay small
>>
>>18085940 herr
I have the lip herpes type, not genital herpes. Sorry.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.