[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost 50 pounds in less than three months and whole lot of hair,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: mouse_lemur_1.jpg (53KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
mouse_lemur_1.jpg
53KB, 640x395px
I lost 50 pounds in less than three months and whole lot of hair, what the hell is happening to me?
>>
idk, but you should definitely go to a doctor and ask him as soon as possible

that's not normal or healthy, you may have a potentially life threatening condition
>>
>>18085693
Did you inhale radiation recently?
>>
>>18085702
This. Go and see a doctor ASAP
>>
>>18085693
Any other issues? Are you in your thirties or later? That can either be something dangerous like a cancer or a hormonal issue in your glands. Go see your doctor as soon as possible.
>>
>>18085705
No.

>>18085702
>>18085707
I can't right now, have problem with medical insurance, and don't have enough money to pay the doctor, but I will try something.
>>
>>18085708
Migraines, belly-aches, I'm 19.
>>
Wow, not good.

Could be a lot of things, like Telogen Effluvium. How do you feel otherwise? Your hair on your head is thinning? Or falling out in clumps?
>>
>>18085711
>I can't right now, have problem with medical insurance, and don't have enough money to pay the doctor, but I will try something.
You know that whatever you have could kill you, right? Are you prepared to take that chance? Go to the doctor right now, rack up the bills and worry about it later. You can get payment plans in place and whatnot to help you deal with you.

Your health is paramount. Without it, anything else you have is worthless.
>>
>>18085711
>I can't right now

Buddy, I hate to put it in such blatantly rude terms, but you are losing weight at an astonishing speed, and your fucking hair is falling out. This could be something that is literally fucking killing you. Go the the fucking hospital, and fuck the costs.

Money is paper and metal, nothing more. You will figure the rest out later, but if you wait then three possible things could happen:

1: It might, it MIGHT, go away on it's own

2: You will get so sick that someone will have to call an ambulance for you and you will end up in the hospital anyway, but this time with an added bill of a ride to the hospital

or

3: You die.

Figure out what's fucking important to you.
>>
>>18085717
Thinning, sometimes I could grab a handful, but it actually became better and started growing again, but now it's falling again, not in the same quantity though.
>>
>>18085725
>>18085727
You're right, I will go today.
>>
>>18085714
I want to say it could be something like Addisons but I can't be certain. You have to find a way to see a doctor as soon as you can OP. Unless you are under a tremendous level of stress continuously I can't imagine that being normal.
>>
>>18085734
I am under stress, constantly, I have neurotic personality, so it makes the matters worse.
>>
>>18085728
It really could be a lot of things, it's best if you are seen soon by a doc. Most people's thyroid tissue is riddled with cancer cells, but we have regilatory hormones that keep them from growing. So e times this mechanism fails. I not saying that's what it is, but it's important to be seen while whatever you have is in its early stages. I work with someone who had their thyroid removed. She's ok, but drinks a ton of cold water and uses a fan since she doesn't make the hormones naturally anymore and has problems with body temp.
>>
>>18085733
Good luck, hopefully it's nothing serious or unmanageable
>>
>>18085741
>Had her thyroid removed

You mean a gland? We have four para-thyroid glands around our actual thyroid, and I don't think you would be able to live very well without your thyroid...unless they did some insane shit I don't know about.
>>
Thank you, all.
>>
>>18085750
She didn't specify exactly what they took out, but she seem to indicate they at least took out one full section if not more. I think she had a localized thyroid cancer.

This guy is talking about stomach pain though. That sounds a bit like crohns disease or worse. Literally something that if you wait to be treated that might be it for you. He'll need a doc to adjust his nutritional intake and see what it is, prob do a mri.
>>
>>18085750
I think some people have their thyroids totally removed and have to take pills for it after that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.