[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking with girl >getting flirty >ask her out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1444107345113.jpg (96KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444107345113.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
>start talking with girl
>getting flirty
>ask her out on date
>date goes well
>get blowjob
>shes super into me
>my interest is waning by the second
>feel like ill break things up after a week or 2
>know full well ill get tfw no gf a month later

what the hell is wrong with me
why do i keep doing this shit
ive never met a girl that i actually want to keep. as soon as I go on a date with them (or get their number if theyre a complete stranger) my interest starts to drop. Its not just a "oh I had sex/blowjob/handjob pump n dump time" thing either, ill lose interest before anything sexual happens. I force myself through it because I know I want a relationship, but I also know Im not going to like it. It really hearts my heart too because a lot of these girls completely fall for me and have no clue why I want to break things off because Ive been lieing to them about how I feel. I keep trying to "fake it until you make it" but that just isnt working. what the fuck do I do to beat this?
>>
plz respond. i need help with this
>>
>>18085527
I think you should stop lying about how you feel, and you absolutely should stop acting in a sexual manner with someone who is into you unless you have an honest conversation about where things are likely to go.

You don't have to commit to rejecting someone immediately, but you can let these people know you're still figuring out how you feel about them.

You might want to try talking to a counselor or mental health professional about why you behave the way you do. It's certainly not something that I think text communication on /adv is going to figure out for you.

When I date to find someone to be in a relationship with, I usually meet a lot of women and the majority of them I think something along the lines of "she's nice, but she's not for me". Sometimes it takes a while to find someone who just feels right. Maybe you don't have that capacity at all right now.

Regardless, you should still try to be a decent person.
>>
>>18085527
I have the same problem. I give dudes my number and immediately lose interest.
You have to be honest with yourself, OP. If you have standards that aren't being met (especially from a previous relationship) you aren't going to be happy. But if you're real with yourself about what you want, you'll get it.
Don't force yourself into "relationships" because you want one. You have to be emotionally ready to deal with one. Try finding just a friend first and let it develop from there.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.