[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some major advice bad. I'm writing an essay on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 9W7Da20.jpg (24KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
9W7Da20.jpg
24KB, 432x324px
I need some major advice bad.
I'm writing an essay on the short story Sealed Off by Zhang Ailing, no problem writing my thesis or the paper as a whole, but i require 2 outside source journal citations which in a way support my viewpoint.

Problem is that after going through every single research database my school has I have come to the conclusion that absolutely no one in the academic field has written anything over this specific short story, ever.

TDLR, I need 2 outside source citations that don't come from the book itself when writing my paper, problem is that no one in academics has ever published anything about this short story, am I fucked for not providing 2 outside sources and only provididng in book sources? How do I circumvent this?
>>
>>18085404
it's called wikipedia you dumb faggot. Go to the wiki page and then just cite their sources.
>>
>>18085404
and why ffs do you think that to support your views the papers need to be about that story?

Also, ffs, databases of scientific articles are pretty vast. Don't say shit like "noone in academic field did that", for that just sounds stupid. Use google scholar
>>
>>18085404
You need two outside citations. Do they actually have to be supportive? You can't say "here's an alternative viewpoint, but I disagree because X"?

You also can't find something that parallels the idea you're trying to get across from another work?

You could also just anonymously post something on a discussion forum somewhere and reference that. Does the citation have to be from an academic source? I know people who teach at universities like to think that no one else ever has ideas (or wastes time wanking each other over literature) but isn't the exercise to find citations to include?
>>
the sources don't literally have to be other people talking about the story
use them to better illustrate a point you made
>>
>>18085404
What is the story about and whats is your viewpoint.

Believe me, I am a crazy fuck with school. Like 3 degrees deep. Hit me up with some detailed request and I'll at least try to hook you up.
>>
Boy meets girl on train, during an air raid, the city is under lock down, people inside trains are sealed off from outside, cannot communicate.

Though it looks at if they are sealed off they are not because within this train being sealed off from the rest of world, they still converse and communicate with one another,essentially making their own world within a train that is sealed off and still being able to cummunicate
>>
>>18085567
>sealed off from the rest of world
>cummunicate
so it's this kind of story
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.