[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try eating out my girlfriend, first experience ever >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: moot_is_moe.gif (1MB, 312x346px) Image search: [Google]
moot_is_moe.gif
1MB, 312x346px
>Try eating out my girlfriend, first experience ever
>Get her all nice and wet before going in
>Immediately overwhelmed by an overpowering sourness
>No other taste I can remember, just pure Warhead tier sourness
>Could only keep going for a minute or two before running off to the bathroom and rinse out my mouth
>Felt a little nauseous afterwards

There wasn't even any discernible smell or anything. Is pussy supposed to taste like this? I get every woman is supposed to be different but I can't understand how anyone can enjoy this.
>>
>>18085373
it's okay kiddo. You gotta learn to love that box.
>>
>>18085373
That sounds a bit extreme, but it's supposed to be like that to a lesser extent. It's not ice cream, but oral sex is satisfying for both sex. For me, it's more of
> Oh yeah, I'm turning her on
> That turns me on
>>
You're probably blowing it way out of proportion

It's supposed to be slightly sour, with mild salty and sweet notes
>>
>>18085373
You're not supposed to eat her pussy anyway. She'll see you as less of a man after you do it, just let her suck your dick and that's it.
>>
>>18085373
Before "going in"? Are you tonguing her hole? Don't do that.
>>
>>18085373
I've never noticed an extremely sour taste in anyone I've ever been with. If she's kind of a messy pisser and hasn't bathed before sex, you might been tasting urine. You can tell if that's the case by trying to "wash" away the taste with saliva.

The enjoyment isn't from thinking "oh yum, this is delicious" (though I actually like sour flavors), it's "I really like making my girlfriend feel good".
>>
cover all 9000 taste buds.......aerate it........warm it up..........that top note........that salt.......that sour.......that's a 10
>>
Be honest with her in a polite way, and tell her you aren't trying to embarass her, but rather make it enjoyable for both of you. Ask her to help you both improve your hygiene in those areas.

There are feminine washes that, though they aren't supposed to go up inside her, can greatly improve the overall hygiene and her health down there by reducing chances of bacterial and yeast infections.

Make sure you are both properly hydrated (no, this doesn't mean drinking a shit ton of water throughout the day, but rather just making sure you drink when you are thirsty and get more fruits and veggies in your diet, and that your piss is some-what clear versus a dark yellow), and that she is taking care of her womenly needs by getting foods with probiotics in them.

Yogurt and kefir are often suggested for that, but I've found that raw sourkraut trumps them both by a difference of trillions of live bacteria.

If it still doesn't take pleasant to you, try some hypo-allergenic flavored lubes.
>>
Just use some oils and what not. Not as bad as what they take from us bro.
>>
It's sour because the pH levels of the vagina are normally acidic to try to fight off infections, and acidity = sour taste.
>>
>>18085516
Top kek
>>
Drench your tongue with saliva before your first lick. Try to produce as much saliva as you can until her taste is all diluted. Then you can stop dripping all over her pussy and lick it good.
>>
>>18085373

This doesn't sound normal to me, and I'm surprised others are saying it is. I have eaten plenty of girls out, and only one was reprehensibly bad.

Sadly, that was my ex girlfriend, and it was just one time, but I had to dump her not long after.

I would kindly ask her to do something about it.
>>
actually more then a few times I have gotten a sore throat from eating pussy. Maybe I just have shit taste in women.
>>
man if i had a vagina i'd have cocks in it all day erry day
too bad i have to settle for my svelt boyhole
>>
Don't go in her hole, only the outside, the hood and the clit. The hole might taste salty, the rest has a normal skin taste
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (14KB, 192x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
14KB, 192x172px
>>18085593
>svelt boyhole
>>
>>18085470
Found the beta virgin.
>>
>>18085373

Tell her to wash that shit before you go at it.
>>
coat it with chocolate frosting first
>>
>>18085789
Dumping sugar onto a vagina is a great way to encourage bacteria or yeast growth.

i.e. It's a terrible idea.
>>
You could try gently using a warm washcloth around the clit area before going down - as long as it's pleasantly warm, it would feel good for her and would reduce the strong tastes for you.
>>
That shit is why mf gf insists to always shower before the nookie.
It tastes like nothing after.
>>
>>18085497
this
>>
Tell her gf to clean her disgusting cunt if she wants to get eaten out, also she should make up for it with extra cocksucking.
>>
>>18085516
kek
>>
You gotta eat through it. Lots of spit.
Same with not so fresh dicks. It eventually goes away.
>>
1) Feed her pineapple
2) See #1
3) PINEAPPLES NIGGA

Some women are sour due to diet, others naturally. Have a gentle conversation with her about it and see if she is willing to drink pineapple juice for a few days and try again. I promise you a change in diet usually helps.

Or you could just be a coward who doesn't enjoy pussy because gay, who knows.
>>
>>18086257
Talking from experience?
>>
>>18086264
Yep
>>
>>18086313
Don't you get sick from it?
>>
>>18086324
Nah cause I'm not a pussy and eat dick like a champ
>>
>>18086257
Faggot
>>
lol fucking kek OP tell ur girl that she's gotta take care of that shit... as a grill i usually try to keep a decent diet so my pussy tastes fine... lots of fruit and water and shit... its crazy how much your scent reflects your diet... maybe she's not eating super healthy idk... its always crucial to wash that shit with soap and water before you get some sloppy top from your man so she's gotta do that as well
>>
>>18086328
Even if you're not a pussy, you can get since disease from licking off dick slime.
>>
>>18085380
>Is pussy supposed to taste like this?
>>18085373
>but it's supposed to be like that to a lesser extent

No it's not, not if she fucking bathes regularly. Tell your girl to stop being such a fucking gipsy and clean that shit. My gf's pussy is tasteless and I fucking love eating it.
>>
>>18085373
She might have an infection or you might have an overdeveloped sense of taste (this is a thing, they call it being a "supertaster.") Tell your gf what happened and ask her if she would be willing to clean herself really good before your next attempt. If you want, you can do it together as foreplay. Put some towels down, ask her to spread her legs, and put a nice warm, wet soapy rag down there. Make sure you tell her how sexy she looks in that position, because she is going to feel very vulnerable and will need some reassurance if she lets you do this.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.