[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so prudish? My girlfriend dressed in a slutty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0148.jpg (96KB, 579x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
96KB, 579x616px
How do I stop being so prudish?

My girlfriend dressed in a slutty outfit for me when I got home, she was sucking on a banana. I lost my temper and called her a fucking disgusting slut, then went on about how ashamed I was.

She cried and locked herself in the bedroom.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>18085274
She was doing it only for you, it's not slutty.

Hell, the most religious Muslim guy would be fine with his wife being sexy in the bedroom.

You have serious issues
>>
File: IMG_0370.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>18085293
I'm aware
>>
>>18085309
Is she your first gf ever or did you have more gfs before?

Were you brought up really religiously?
>>
I sense some latent misogyny
>>
I would have thought the same exact thing, but I wouldn't necessarily have been angry about it. I wouldn't have screamed, for sure. The problem lies in getting so pissed off about it, and not having self-control.
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (450KB, 1025x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
450KB, 1025x1500px
>>18085351
>Is she your first gf ever or did you have more gfs before?
She's number 11

I was raised vaguely "christian" (went to church maybe 4 times in my life) but we all stopped believing when I was like 10.
>>18085356
Could be, I don't know why though. I've been victimized by women before in life, but no more than men have victimized me either.
>>18085357
I don't know. Whenever a woman acts gratuitously sexual I feel this rage start boiling.

My previous girlfriends loved how rough and aggressive I am during sex. But somewhere there's definitely genuine fury.

I can't even go to hooters or watch women in bikinis without getting an attitude.
>>
>>18085385
>female sexuality makes me angry, even when they're not doing anything "wrong" ie: having sex with me, wearing bikinis
there are dozens of reasons this could be
>>
>>18085385
not gonna lie anon, you sound like a victim of child abuse and/or untreated mental illness. i am going to 100% recommend you go to a psychiatrist
>>
>>18085390
I feel bad about it. My sister's friend had a crush on me but she really got around so I kept her at a distance. This just made her more interested in me. She tried to seduce me and I exploded.

Apologized weeks later and she asked for sex to make it up. I tied my belt around her neck during intercourse and felt like I was punishing "the bitch". Made her eat dogfood too. She thought it was terrifying but the best orgasm in her entire life.
>>18085398
Sounds like a solid course of action. I don't really believe in repressed memories but if someone hurt me as a kid, I was probably too young to really recall.
>>
>>18085437
what do you want advice with again?
>>
>>18085463
To stop being prudish
>>
>>18085274
You need a therapist, my dude.
>>
your gf is a whore and you were right to lose your temper. stop feeling ashamed for not being a degenerate like her.
>>
>>18085638
>>18085356
>>18085293
don't listen to these cuckold betafags/roasties.

your reaction was correct, but exaggerated. not liking that was normal, but getting visibly angry about it and losing control of your emotions was not.

next time just talk to her and tell her to stop copying other people and the media.
>>
>>18085385
>I don't know. Whenever a woman acts gratuitously sexual I feel this rage start boiling.
I don't agree with your prudishness, however there's nothing inherently wrong with disliking open displays of sexuality. What is wrong is the way you went about showing your disgust. You're an adult, if she does something you don't like tell her that you know she's acting that way for your benefit but you don't enjoy it and wish she'd stop. When you scream and throw a temper tantrum because she was trying to be good to you then that's a big problem. I think you may have anger issues you need to work out, has this happened before? Have you ever gotten violent with a woman?
>>
>>18085385
>>18085437
>She's number 11
>fucking sister's friends

You're not prudish OP, you're pretty promiscuous, to put it mildly.
>>
did you even apologize
>>
I think you're feeling guilty for perhaps sleeping around more than you wanted to before you met her, and you lashed out at her because you can't control yourself. You should apologize sincerely to her and get help for your issues or you will lose her. Doing stuff like this, trying to make your gf feel sad, aint good, it becomes emotional abuse if it keeps up.
>>
>>18085700
>I think you're feeling guilty for perhaps sleeping around more than you wanted to before you met her,
hahahahhah wtf is this nonsense?

trying too hard to be deep about it.

no one wants their woman to be slutty and shameless. plus, licking a banana? that's immature and stupid as well.
>>
This is some stupid r9k betas shitty and fucked up sexual roleplay. "Tee-hee I hate women and SLUTS (despite being a slut myself) but they all love me and my psychotic agression in bed and abusive relationship dynamics just makes them cum buckets! Pls believe me so I can continue to write dumb shit while jacking off!'

Kill yourself
>>
>>18085720
>triggered retard thinks everything he doesn't like is fake
>>
>>18085274
I have some bad news for you.

You're a fag.
>>
>>18085720
>he knows /r9k/ memes
>somehow he's not one of them
>>
>>18085751
>t. betafag white knighting for slut behavior in the hopes of ever profiting off of it
>>
not everyone is into their girl acting like a tasteless bimbo, honestly sucking on a banana is what a 16 year old would think is "sexy" but it's actually cringe

also maybe you just weren't in the mood? you know you're allowed to not be in the mood, you're not a pump.
>>
File: faggot.png (320KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
320KB, 600x338px
>>18085755
>slut behavior
>his girlfriend doing it for him in their own home

and

>be man
>girl throws yourself at you
>get triggered and throw a fit
>sh... she's a dirty skank, I'm not the problem! I love women, it's just I can't have sex with this one right now

You're literally this guy.
>>
>>18085768
Aww Mac
>>
>>18085768
>>his girlfriend doing it for him in their own home

slut behavior is the same, no matter for whom it was performed.

only a pussy starved fagget thinks like you.
>>
>>18085704
>woman can't be sexy for his boyfriend else she's a slut
lolwat
>>
>>18085783
>licking a banana
>sexy
are you and or his gf 15 years old?
>>
>>18085787
it's, it's only a sexual innuendo, why you have to be mad?
>>
>>18085795
>it's only a sexual innuendo
only if you're a cringe worthy virgin 15yo or an immature stupid slut.
>>
>>18085437
Sounds like you might have a degradation fetish. Yes seriously.
>>
>>18085798
I still don't understand why you are so mad over an innocent sexual joke that wasn't even directed at you
>>
>>18085813
I don't understand why you're trying to defend a slut that isn't even yours.
>>
File: Genuine Anger.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
Genuine Anger.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>>18085816
>>
>>18085274
that's normal

ignore all the cucks ITT. Sluttiness is disgusting and you should break up with your degenerate girlfriend
>>
>>18085818
why are you angry?
>>
>>18085829
she's a dumb roastie
>>
>>18085274
Your girlfriend sounds like a shameless slut and any self respecting man would be repulsed. You can pretty much be guaranteed that she'll eventually start fucking other men, assuming that she isn't already.

Best thing to do is cut the roastie out of your life while you can still minimize the damage.
>>
>>18085274
You're insecure, nothing more. you think her dressing slutty for you means she is a slut who is cheating and will leave you.
>>
LoLolLolOLoloLoloLLOLolOLl this OP...

First thing, yeah you should be ashamed of calling your bitch a slut. Women talk the dumbest shit nonstop, but men aren't supposed to talk shit. More is expected of you.

Your bitch is going to tell you to be ashamed, but what she really wants is for you to sink to her level. Then there would be two bitches in the home, which is her signal to move on and become somebody else's bitch. Do not become a bitch if you are not one already.
>>
>>18085274
You have autism.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18085818
Sluts seriously do not need protection. They're a lot more dangerous than you think, all on their own. They need containment more than they need protection, and betamales provide the best form of containment.

We just need to abolish no-fault divorce, to make the containment last longer.
>>
>>18085816
I just don't think it's worthwhile to get angry over sucking a banana.
>>
File: 1466375563486.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1466375563486.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>18085274

You're dumb or this is bait, probably both, moving on.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.