[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vyvanse / Lisdexamfetamine anyone had exp with this? my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485924098512.png (1MB, 889x741px) Image search: [Google]
1485924098512.png
1MB, 889x741px
vyvanse / Lisdexamfetamine

anyone had exp with this? my gf is taking this to help with school. I don't mind the odd drug and interested in ones that help with productivity. my concern with it is its a bad long term solution for trying to be productive. she wasn't prescribed it.
it seems to becoming a weekly thing for her. It's helping her get good marks for now.

she doesn't really have a good routine to begin with. feels like a quick fix job to a bigger issue. I think a proper exercise + diet and training yourself to be productive is best. but not everyone agrees.

anyone have exp. even with adderalls.
>>
>>18085167
I took both at one point (not at the same time), but don't anymore. The main difference from what I remember is where the drugs activate. They're both pretty useful, but different people react differently to each. I was extremely productive on Adderall, but had extreme anxiety attacks on Vyvanse (the world's ending kind of anxiety). Ultimately they can be very good for improving productivity, but you have to be careful because they can become highly addictive.
>>
>>18085167
adderall didnt help me learn it just helps me with mechanical stuff. for example you want to figure out how to work out a software. but it wont get you as far as to learning math.
the reason for that is that it rushes your blood pressure so it makes it harder to want to be patient and learn.
>>
>>18085167
desu, if you need adderall in your life, then go for it. usually people who need it and arent playing with it have such screwed up lives where they cant even put their dirty clothes in a laundry bag. it's a stimulant, so she wont have withdrawals. i just dont like the stigma of how people use it for fun because its not, it actually depletes your fun and just makes you nervous.

vyanese im guessing is a lesser form of a salt so it should make her calm and focused. if she needs it go for it, but i dont think its a stimulant like how ritalin isnt. they have withdrawals.
>>
>>18085167
I have ADHD, I take Ritalin for it. In high school, I took Vyvanse, but my mom had them change me to Ritalin. Apparently, Vyvanse made me a massive asshole. That's all I know, hope it helps a bit.
>>
Hey I've been taking Vyvanse for about a year now so I can help, although I haven't taken other adhd medication so take it as you will. It is very powerful and has strong withdrawal and I'd mostly advise not regularly taking it off and on like I used to. The more she takes it the more she'll rely on it, but as long as it's spaced out enough and she isn't heavily increasing the dosage she should be fine. Also fun fact that I can't 100 percent confirm but came from someone who I trust stated Vyvanse can sometimes show up on drug tests as cocaine as is technically an amphetamine
>>
>>18086332
yeah my concern is over taking it.

oops I got a low mark. Ill just take more more often.

she wasn't prescribed it either. seen her faint on advil on an empty stomach. shes not that thoughtful like that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.