[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my life I had principles : don't cheat because don't,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: UfEsgz6.jpg (82KB, 912x1306px) Image search: [Google]
UfEsgz6.jpg
82KB, 912x1306px
All my life I had principles : don't cheat because don't, that's bad, can hurt, etc, and I've lived by that, rejecting the temptations and hurting myself in the process.
And now that I found the woman of my life and that I am so happy with her, I still have that attraction to many other women ! I'm growing desperate like I would have to shred a whole part of me if I renounced to it. I can't.
If you cheat but are never discovered, it won't hurt anybody... Do you think it's possible or will have side effects? What do you think?
>>
>>18085011

its a bad mindset to get into, that its okay to do something that both you and she consider 'wrong' simply because you wont get caught.

by that logic it is okay to kill you, as long as she doesn't get caught doing it.
>>
>>18085011
Just have an open relationship and you don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>18085011
>I deserve the Christmas presents I want because I deserve to be on Santa's "nice" list
>>
Carefully read this text:
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/03/when_is_it_okay_to_rape_a_woma.html
>>
>>18085020
???
>>
>>18085015
>by that logic it is okay to kill you, as long as she doesn't get caught doing it.

MMMMhhhh basically yeah.
>>
>>18085027

is that the world you want to live in? cuz wives are shown to actually get away iwth murder more than they go to jail for it, even when its painfully obvious people believe them when they cry.
>>
>I found the woman of my live but im going to fuck other women

just dump her
>>
>>18085032
He obviously wants both. Not really possible without an open relationship or a threesome. If none of these are possible, then you'll have to lie to the woman of your life and live with it. Can you?
>>
You want more than one woman. You're not the only one.
I think men would deal better with polygamy than women, don't know why. Polygamy without responsibility of course...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.