[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You see someone slip someone into a woman's drink while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: date-rape-drink.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
date-rape-drink.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
You see someone slip someone into a woman's drink while she's in the bathroom at a bar. You are certain of what you saw, there is non doubt in your mind. This is not a party, this is a bar or club downtown.

Do you act? What do you do?
>>
>You see someone slip someone into a woman's drink
Lol

Anyway, I would pull the woman aside and let her know what you saw. If she's smart, she wouldn't be drinking that drink again anyway, but even if she's not, she doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of like that.
>>
>>18084971

Alert the bartender immediately.
>>
Drink it yourself so you can get fucked up! Just be careful not to get man raped.
>>
>>18084980
>If she's smart, she wouldn't be drinking that drink again anyway

Victim blaming, and yes, I saw your little caveat there about what "she deserves".

Shameful
>>
File: 1459691362128.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459691362128.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
Pretend to trip on something and belly flop onto the drinks, causing them to spill.
>>
Tell her someone slipped something into her drink and she should get another
>>
>>18084999
Please learn to read. I said that a smart woman wouldn't drink it, and a stupid woman doesn't deserve to be taken advantage of. It's literally the opposite of victim blaming.
>>
>>18084971

No.
Not my problem.

If I get involved, I've been called creepy enough times in my life to know that somehow the blame would end up on me.

I gotta put myself first.
>>
Tell the bartender, dump the drink/tell the girl (if she has 2 braincells left though she'll know not to drink anything left unattended and probably just left it because she was finished with it anyway), call the cops.

If the person who drugged it was still around, I'd try and get his picture or something to show the cops and the bartenders, so they can know who to look out for in the future.
>>
File: man up.jpg (27KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
man up.jpg
27KB, 400x278px
>>18085013
>the world shit on me, so now some woman completely unrelated to my own failure as a human is gonna pay for it by being raped.
>>
>>18084971
I pretend I didn't see anything, it's not my job to babysit a grown woman.
>>
>>18085038

It's not about making her pay, it's about me not taking the risks.

Look, my brother was a sociopath, legit fucking needs to be locked in a mental hospital sociopath. I know how these guys work, how people enable them. They are fucking amazing at throwing the blame onto other people.

And as it happens, I'm a pretty ugly dude with poor social skills, who also finds it difficult to vocalise my points and/or handle stress. Essentially, I'm a prime target. The best scapegoat someone could ask for.

And people do buy it.

Some stranger, who'd most likely believe the drug rapists over me, is really really not worth risking my own ass for.
>>
>>18084971
>slip someone into a woman's drink
That would be a little difficult, wouldn't it?
>>
>>18084971
i'd ask him if he could spike my drink too. ghb is fun
>>
File: 1487990185912.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487990185912.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>18085056
nice catch anon
>>
>>18085039
It takes less than 5 seconds to correct the situation at no cost to you, only a completely immoral sociopath would actually consider that a reasonable course of action.
It's literally more work to ignore the situation than to help
>>
>>18085057
Would you really want someone slipped into your drink?
>>
>>18085068
nah, but if i ask him to spike my drink too it's not slipping it into my drink and i know what i'm in for
>>
>>18084971
1) tell woman
2) tell bartender
3) gather all of my leftist friends at the bar
4) confront the white cis male
5) absorb good karma points from situation and boost reputation of leftist in area

Im shitposting, but im serious
>>
alert the man, if he denies, make a scene and call the police.
>>
Just shrug and keep walking. I don't want to ruin someone's fun.

You wouldn't like it if someone did that to you.
>>
shes at a bar drinking stuff that's going to make her drunk and black out because she wants dick
the pill just speeds up the process a little bit
there's really no reason to bother interrupting
>>
>>18084971
Tell bartender then
Grab the dude by his collar and beat his face with my fist. Likely Rob him too and break his ribs. Should slow him down enough for the cops to find him on the ground and charge the faggot for something.
>>
>>18085038
>Failure as a human
It's not his fault if he's ugly or lacks confidence, you sound like a major dickhead
On topic, I would likely tell her, not sure if on the side or just aloud and watch the guy's reaction (then get stabbed outside the bar :DDD)
>>
>>18085959

t. highschool freshman
>>
>>18084971

Steal the mans date, cucking him out of his woman and his drugs.
>>
>>18084981
This.
>>
>>18084971
>What do you do?
Drink it myself because fuck it, free drugs.
>>
>>18084999
Your logic

>Warning sign says high voltage
>Woman touches, gets shocked
>She's a victim.

>Woman reads beware of dog sign
>Woman goes ahead anyways
>Woman gets bit
>Woman is a victim

Is so dumb.
>>
>>18085170
>confront the white cis male

More like indian and paki.
>>
Watch it as she drinks it. I'm not her white knight.
>>
>>18084971
Pick up the drink, give it to the bartender and ask that it be poured out. Tell the person you saw that you are calling the police, then call the police.
>>
>>18085013
There is nothing wrong with being called "creepy." Beahaving that way intentionally is the issue...and most people who are labeled this way don't chose the behaviors for their creepiness.
>>
>>18084971
I wouldn't do anything. Not my business anyway.
>>
I wouldn't do anything why should I get involved when they don't take personal responsibility to safeguard themselves, I thought women lived in fear if so why drink a drink yoy haven't seen poured?? Not my monkey not my circus
>>
>>18085013

Maybe you should stop looking like a creep, fedora-kun
>>
Flirt with the guy and ask for a selfie. Then grab the drink and ask him what he put in it. Joke around about his choice for drugs. Try to ruin his masculinity by telling him he needs to sod off and try and make it with a consenting woman for a change. Humiliate him by yelling everyone should cover their drinks, because we got a date raper walking. Warn the girl when she gets back, send a crop of the selfie to the bar and the police.

I should really do something smart instead, like warning the bartender/bouncer and make sure they restrain him until the police come. I got this shit from my older sister, we get eerily mean and "practical" in situations where we instantly lose all respect for a person; we want to ruin them. Landed me in sticky situations myself, would not recommend. In a situation like this you need to think about what's smart.
>>
Chuckle to myself.
>>
>>18085967
I was drugged and raped as a child. A nice fat buck fifty scar across his face would be a great way to Id him later.
>>
>>18084971

Immediately tell the bartender and point out the guy, so security can be alerted to him. Keep an eye out for the girl, and if she returns to her drink, let her know someone did something to it and not to drink, but that I've told the bartender.

If no security available, confront the dude myself.

Some shady Mexican motherfucker drugged my friend once but she let it happen and I had to get involved with the shithead and he threatened to get me killed. Hate people like that.
>>
>>18087026
I've been drugged twice actually. The second time I crashed a wedding and was the only guy with a shirt that wasn't white or black. Some faggots put GHB in the wine bottle they were trying to give me. I just fucking hate that I wasn't aware of this shit happening sooner. It could have been lethal considering I drank an entire bottle on an empty stomach.
>>
Tell the rapist that I wont snitch as long as I can join in on the festivities
>>
>>18085052
if they call you creepy or blame you just fuck off then its no ones problem but them
>>
seeing as I'm a fat loser, I wouldn't be at a party with such people anyway, but for the sake of the argument, say I did.
I wouldn't say anything to her because I'll be too anxious, but say I did, she wouldn't listen to me anyway. She'd probably drink that shit anyway, get fucked by 4 chads, taken pics of and have an "awesome party lol"

I'll be back on 4chan, posting this.
>>
Buy her a better drink and tell her to give me hers as we drink together.
>>
File: 1480543621089.gif (427KB, 857x994px) Image search: [Google]
1480543621089.gif
427KB, 857x994px
>>18084999
nice b8 m8
>>
>>18084971
>Do you act? What do you do?

Either tell the bouncer or the bartender in addition to quietly notifying the girl first to make sure she doesnt drink any of it.
>>
Walk up to the table and down the spiked drink whilst looking directly into the man's eyes and then wink at him.
>>
>>18088686
/thread
>>
Ask the bartender to taste it

Steal it and give it to random girl

Drink it and get gay with the guy that put the shit in the drink
>>
>>18084971
I would accidentally knock the drink over then tell the guy he has 5 seconds to get out before you call the cops.
>>
>>18085052
kys
>>
>>18085057
Bullshit. It sucks.
>>
File: aLM7LXV_700b.jpg (33KB, 700x527px) Image search: [Google]
aLM7LXV_700b.jpg
33KB, 700x527px
>>18087447
Yeah. Yeah man.
>>
>>18084971
>Do you act? What do you do?
approach the person and speak in a firm manner wtf he/she just put into the drink
>>
>>18084971
> You see someone slip someone into a woman's drink
> slip someone
> someone
Wait, what?
>>
>>18084999
Any smart person would not leave their drink alone in a bar and drink it when they get back. This is not victim blaming, it's just called common fucking sense. I'm a guy and my mom even told me not to do this. No one's saying she deserves to be taken advantage of, just saying use some caution.
>>
>>18085052
true
ignore all other faggots in this thread
if you cant help it, don't help it

alternatively, this is the best choice
>>18084981
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.