[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488001487537.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488001487537.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR it after my story.

Last night a friend of mine invited me out to a bar. We've been friends for over 10 years. Like a sister to me. She got really wasted. I wouldn't let her walk home by herself, she lived about 10 blocks away from the bar, and she was stumbling. Could barely stand up. She fell down quite a few times. Mind you, I walk EVERYONE home. Not just girls. I make sure EVERYONE gets home when they are drunk.

When I dropped her off at her house, she still was not sober. Her parents don't like it when she comes home really drunk. I stayed with her for an hour trying to sober her up, but she was really fucking gone.

While talking to her, she interrupted me and started kissing me. This happened about 5 times. I was drunk as well, and I knew what was going on. I hesitated, but after a second or two each time, I stopped her because I knew it was wrong. I never like to take advantage of people while drunk, especially women. Not only did she kiss me, she bit my neck and left a huge hickey. My neck is still sore. Feels like it's going to bruise.

I told a mutual friend of ours that we are both very close with that she has to stop drinking, and she's being really stupid. I told him everything that happened. The next morning, she had asked him what happened and he told her.

She wrote me a long message saying that she doesn't like me at all, and that she thinks I took advantage of her and now she is extremely upset. She has blocked me on Facebook.

Did I do anything wrong? She initiated everything.

tl;dr

friend(girl) gets too drunk, sucks my face and complains i took advantage of her.
>>
No
>disclaimer: I only read the TL;DR, and I have only heard your side of the story
>>
>>18084955
She is embarrassed and is blaming you to relieve her guilt. Fuck her.
>>
>>18084955
No you didn't she's retarded
>>
You fucked up OP
You NEVER be alone with a girl like her
NEVER do the "walk home"
She can accuse you of anything and since you're a male you're fucked.

Experience: I was falsely accused of rape, she was caught lying, confessed to it and everything went back to normal, for her. I had to deal with constant remarks from professors (she told a whole department), and depression for 1 year after
>>
File: sexedgen.png (112KB, 380x317px) Image search: [Google]
sexedgen.png
112KB, 380x317px
You've got to DESTROY HER anon... SEXUALLY! Oh my god stick it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF!!!
>>
>>18084955
what kind of friend would tell her this? I guess that's your actual problem.
Otherwise you probably did fine, tell her to fuck off and find somebody who'll appreciate your efforts
>>
>>18084992

I wanted to tell her. My friend told me not to. She was blacked out drunk, he didn't know this. She asked, he told her.

What's fucked up though is that in her message, she said

"He told me you weren't going to tell me."

What she doesn't know is HE told ME that we should not tell her.
>>
>>18085009
>What she doesn't know is HE told ME that we should not tell her
yeah, that would make me pretty suspicious. So he told you something else than he told her, and also told you what is he going to do, then did something else. I'd assume he's playing to my disadvantage, honestly
>>
>>18085030

i dunno. he keeps on telling me that me and the girl should be together and just date already. he's been acting weird.
>>
>>18085047
Ah, in that case he probably want's the best for you, but is pretty clumsy and stupid. I mean, that's but my opinion of course. And based on scarce context
>>
>>18085061

we both care about the girl deeply. regardless of what happens, we want what's best for her.
>>
>>18084955
>Did I do anything wrong?
Yeah, you told a 3rd party you numb nuts. Sexual stuff is supposed to be private.
>>
>ohmygod becky was drunk and kissed me and I told roger and he told me not to tell becky but then he told becky and made it sound like I was the one who didn't want to tell her
What the fuck is this middle school bullshit

cut these people the hell out of your life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.