[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when your girlfriend wants you to pretend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1487888979099.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487888979099.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
What does it mean when your girlfriend wants you to pretend to be her daddy and she acts like a little girl? Should I be concerned?
>>
>>18084896
Not really.
Someone women just have their emotional needs manifest in different ways. Like how some guys must be in control and dominant with emotions.
Its actually a way they put a border around their emotional needs.
>>
>>18084896

It means don't get her pregnant because she's conditioning you into finding daddy/daughter incest hot.

Next thing you know you have an 18 year old version of her that you legally can't touch, but most likely inherited the same degeneracy genes leading to her being fucking into you.
Ultimately creating the most sexually tense situations ever, while your now wife constantly worries that something is actually going on and thinks you're a creep despite the fact she unwittingly conditioned you to be like this.
>>
>>18084896

Generally girls like that tend to have unresolved emotional problems, daddy issues and potential sexual trauma. At least in my experiences. Big red flag.
>>
You should spank her. Use a wooden spoon for optimal results.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.