[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm fucking this girl and she's starting to ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0718.jpg (89KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
89KB, 1000x750px
So I'm fucking this girl and she's starting to ask shit like "what are we?" and "do you think I'm a slut?".

Of course the answer is yes she's a dumb slut to me, but I still wanna keep her around for sex. Should I trick her into thinking she's my "girlfriend" or just pretend to be confused or ignore her? She says I'm the best fuck she's ever had so I used to assume cock was enough for her. But now she's trying to cuddle me and shit and coos over children we run into. On Valentine's Day she wrote me poetry, bought me a watch, cooked for me, and even let me bust inside her ass.

The other girls I smash are mostly just enjoying our time together but this one is starting to get all mushy. Should I make her my main chick and just dodge her questions?
>>
>>18084481
urgh.
What a boring woman. Get rid of her
>>
next time she asks "what are we" say WE ARE FARMERS BUM DA DUM DA DUM DUM DUM
>>
She is in love and wants a relationship with you, you dumb fuck
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (159KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
159KB, 1920x1200px
>>18084486
Nah, that pussy game is next level. Most chicks are up for a rough fuck sure. But this one actually indulges my weird ass kinks like egg laying, ass licking, spitting/drooling in each other's mouths, fisting, hot wax, and role play.

It's a dream come true, but I think she's just trying to get her claws in me.
>>18084500
I'm definitely gonna use that one

Last time I said "FIGHTING DREAMERS!"
>>18084503
But why?

How do you "fall in love"? It sounds arbitrary as hell

How hard is it to divorce your lust from love?
>>
Stop being such a fucking jackass.

Tell her you're not interested in a romantic relationship. Stop dodging her questions. Just end it.

Don't pursue any sort of relationship where it's clear you two don't want the same thing. You'll cause both of you more hell in the long run.
>>
>How do you "fall in love"? It sounds arbitrary as hell

How many fedoras do you own OP?
>>
>>18084964
How am I a jackass? I don't have a gun to her head. The pussy and fawning attitude are good and I want to have it along with the other girls. Worst case scenario is she walks away.
>>18084970
A fedora would ramble about the joys of love with a fair maiden like a big faggot.
>>
>>18085409
Keep dodging, when she gets sick of it tell her to take a hike. Plenty like her.
>>
>>18084481
Talk to her like a fucking adult you autistic fuck. Tell her you don't want just one girl and let her make her own decision. If she's cool with all that shit then whatever, at least you cleared the air. But if she acts like nothing happened just drop her because you're only going to fuck her up in the long run.
>>
File: 1372146912516.png (512KB, 1444x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1372146912516.png
512KB, 1444x1121px
>>18084540
>like egg laying

You had me on the floor at that one
Say no more
>>
How exactly do you manage to get girls to repeatedly sleep with you without taking them out? I love the idea of casual sex but I don't like dates
>>
>>18085671
not op, but you find women who want that too. be upfront about what you want. can confirm, am grill that has a steady fwb without all the weird "dating" bullshit.
inb4 "but they get offended!" - then they weren't what you were looking for and there's no sense getting upset about it
>>
File: tired.png (734KB, 503x565px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
734KB, 503x565px
She's in love dude. Be a good person. Tell her that you don't have feelings for her. Tell her that you're not interested in a relationship. Don't hurt her over your selfish desire to have someone to have sex with. This means more to her. Find a new fuck buddy.
>>
>Of course the answer is yes she's a dumb slut to me

fucking lost it OP, nice one
>>
>>18084540
>oviposition fetish
patrician taste
>naruto
pleb taste

Idk what to make of you OP, but I guess I'm a pleb too for getting the reference.
>>
shes catching feelings, if you don't cut it off now, it's going to get really messy because women are crazy and do stupid things
>>
>>18084964
>>18085597
These two.

OP is a cunt and that's it.

>>18085409
Given you are such a selfish dumb fucktwit I am going to spell it out for you, so pay attention.
I-m-a-g-i-n-e y-o-u m-e-t t-h-e w-o-m-a-n o-f y-o-u-r l-i-f-e, o-h m-y G-o-d, y-o-u c-o-u-l-d-n'-t l-i-v-e w-i-t-h-o-u-t h-e-r, s-h-e'-s p-e-r-f-e-c-t, y-o-u n-e-v-e-r t-h-o-u-g-h-t s-o-m-e f-e-e-l-i-n-g l-i-k-e t-h-i-s e-x-i-s-t-e-d, y-o-u l-o-v-e h-e-r. A-n-d s-h-e t-r-e-a-t-e-d y-o-u e-x-a-c-t-l-y l-i-k-e y-o-u a-r-e t-r-e-a-t-i-n-g h-e-r. C-o-o-l r-i-g-h-t? S-h-e i-s d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y n-o-t b-e-h-a-v-i-n-g l-i-k-e a-n a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e c-u-n-t.

Got it cunt?
>>
File: IMG_4787.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4787.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>Of course the answer is yes she's a dumb slut to me
and
>FIGHTING DREAMERS
really got me. Thanks OP.
>>
File: 1474327582386.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
1474327582386.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>>18085913
>>18085597
>>18084964

>OP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.