[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to regain the interest of a girl? I'm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2705.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2705.png
4KB, 225x225px
Is there a way to regain the interest of a girl?
I'm in college and there is this girl who was interested in me but apparently I screwed up and I don't even know how. We went to the cinema as a second date and when the movie was over I asked her if she wanted to go eat something and she flat out said no. When I asked her if she wanted to do anything else she said no. She was still friendly and polite when she said it.
So we took the train back. At the end of the date she was still as friendly to me as ever and we laughed about stuff but it's still weird how it just ended like this soon. Not even sure if she wants to see me again. I texted her the next day and she texted me back right away

What do? Normally that's the part where I would act more distant and cold to her or talk to other girls in front of her to get her interest back, but we are on break right now so I don't know what to do
besides not texting her at all which will probably be the death of this thing we had
>>
>>18084283
probably because you are fucking beta and made no moves
>>
>>18085322
yes and I regret that. any way to turn this around?
>>
>>18084283
bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.