[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really think it's time to break up with my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9841.jpg (3KB, 88x96px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9841.jpg
3KB, 88x96px
I really think it's time to break up with my girlfriend.
>always upset at me for working so much
>never really appreciates how much I do for her
>can't party or go out anymore without having an argument with her
>lost a lot of friends for her
>she's being very controlling of what I can and can't do
>gets pissed when I can't text her because I'm either working or at class
>gets mad at me for making more money and says stuff like, "you don't need extra money" like what?
>gets mad when I offer to buy her new things like purses and jewelry because she can't decide on what to get

There is so much more and it's been non-stop anger. I don't feel like it is going to go back to the way things used to be. Should I just bite the bullet and take the thorn out of my foot already? Can someone give me some detailed advice?
>>
>>18084203

sure, sounds like you arent enjoying it anymore, break up.

>detailed advice

no? its as simple as
>tell her to meet you at X location
>say Y excuse for breaking up
>leave
>go party with your bros
>>
in a similar boat my man. She's jealous of my new job so much that it seems like she resents me. She's paranoid and a little controlling as well. I don't know about your situation, but I think dumping her may be the best option
>>
>>18084227
My office manager is a girl, I've had to keep that a secret because she probably would have made me quit or try to sabotage my work. I've recently been promoted to a higher position at my job and she thinks that it might be because one of the higher ups wants to fuck me instead of the reality of me working my ass off. I really think she might try to kill me or something if I break up with her, she's joked about it in the past.
>>
All women get neurotic and controlling further into relationships. Honestly being single ain't that bad if you get occasional hookups with randoms. I usually only advocate relationships if you want to start a family and have kids. Buy a house etc and set down some roots to "settle". Relationships and women are so damn overrated.

Single life is so much better.

>more money
>can go out whenever
>no one to nag me to death
>no one trying to control my every move
>unlimited amount of freedom
>can spend all free time on vidta, TV show, sports etx
>no doing dumb shit on free time like expensive brunchdates n shit
>>
>>18084249

>girl wants you to take her out
>its always to expensive restaurants you dont even like

fuck up my shit senpai
>>
>>18084249
>why you gotta fight with me at cheesecake you know I love to go there

Jk but seriously I don't know how to break up with her. I don't know what to say. I've been ignoring her for the past 5 hours and have over 20 texts and 10 missed calls.
>>
>>18084259

sometimes all you ahve to say is 'sorry but were done'. and when she asks why just say 'its not working'.

its not even a lie. relationships are so cohesive that its impossible to pinpoint.

whatever you do DONT let it turn to a long conversation. that ends with guilting you into staying with her (and often an expensive date to make up for the scare).

end it and cut all contact then come meet me at the pub for a beer,
>>
>>18084259

It's easy Bro.

"i think i lost my feelings for you femanon. I still love you but I am not in love with you anymore. I think you deserve to hear the truth and find someone else who truly loves you. I wish you all the best"

Que some break up drama and then you both move on with your life
>>
>>18084249
>tfw still get all the shit you listed because my fiances not a whiny entitled little bitch and actually shares my interests
>>
File: 1481409612277.jpg (63KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481409612277.jpg
63KB, 600x576px
>>18084281

>fiance
>unlimited amount of freedom

im sure you BELIEVE you're free.
>>
>>18084281

That's a very rare pokemon my friend. You should hold onto that. Most modern women ain't worth shit today, not relationship material at all.
>>
>>18084286
Yeah yeah, the only thing i dont get to do is bang tons of girls, but who cares if she's still hot af and has been dtf literally any time even 7 years into the relationship. I proposed to her with a candy ring and we agreed on getting married in court then having a party at my house with literally just us and my friends.
>>18084289
thanks man
>>
>>18084307
Just curious of why you'd want to get legally married but not traditionally instead of the other way around
>>
>>18084316
not the guy you replied to, but legal benefits probably?
>>
>>18084307

>bragging about having a notwedding but still having to pay alimony

but hey at least your gf let your friends come over :D
>>
>>18084326
That's what I'm assuming. I wonder which ones in particular had them make the decision.
>>
Wow you fuckers just hijacked my thread, thanks!
>>
>>18084360

you already got your answers and your validation and an offer for a free beer if you live in LA.

what more could you want?
>>
>>18084379
I'm actually going to LA this upcoming weekend, would be down to grab a couple drinks if you wanted to
>>
>>18084460

yeah man i love meeting fellow /b/ros

[email protected]

im serious man. when i first got here i didnt have irl friends so i threw a /b/irthday party and invited everyone off of /b/ /soc/ and /x/, had like 16 people over it was awesome.
>>
>>18084379
>>18084460
>>18084464
Beer in la?
I'm down
We can talk about our crazy relationships
>>
>>18084650

hell yeah man, you got my email there, hit me up
>>
>>18084656
I usually go to San Diego for brewery's, does LA have some good ones?
>>
>>18084773

i never been to a brewery. just bars here and there.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.