[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, kind of a long post. Broke up with this girl last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

Hey /adv/, kind of a long post.

Broke up with this girl last year, thought she was pretty boring and had zero personality, and i was kind of settling i guess. She was my first, I'm 25. The breakup was far from amicable, I had to study and she was annoying and controlling as fuck, so I had to do it. She did not take it well.

Barely talk after that, just send a couple of messages to her, she initiated it always. Eventually she stopped, wrote me a big email about how much the breakup hurt her and how I was the only guy she ever loved (shes dated 3 other people) . I didn't respond, cause I was pretty much done with her.

Meet our common friend a month later, he tells me she fucked some dude off a dating app, and she regretted it. I'm fucking mad, was close to calling her and telling her she's a whore and shit. Didn't. Felt miserable for a day or two, drank a bit.Mostly got over it cause I was never going to see her again.

Grandpa died around that time, at his wake I lost it and cried like a bitch. On the flight back home started thinking of ex and how bad I was to her to just end things suddenly. I couldn't sleep the next few days.

Contacted her just to apologize and tell her how much she meant to me. Things went well, its been 2 months and we're dating again, shes still boring as fuck, but shes not controlling and annoying and respects my space. We are communicating better than ever before.She says she loves me and wants to spend her life with me.

Still can't let go of the fact that she fucked some other guy and that she's capable of doing shit like this again. How do I let go of this, I know its stupid and I do like her, but every time I think of her with some guy, it fucks me up and I just want to end it. I have talked it through with her and she genuinely regrets doing it and she did it just to feel something cause the breakup fucked her up. But I don't want to believe her, and still resent her for it.

What do I do /adv/?
>>
>>18084067
>Broke up with this girl last year
Stopped reading there, I don't have time for another 'how do I get over this girl?' thread
>>
>>18084067
Give her an incredible hard time for fucking this dude, make her consciousness feel so bad that she would feel happy to be nothing but your exclusive submissive cum dumpster, while you fuck other woman. The feeling of empowerement is priceless.

Trust me, I'm a certified sadist.
>>
If you care about her, stay with her. If you don't, move on because it'll eat you up.

People have sex, man, you gotta get over that. Life isn't like your anime where a girl saves herself for you.
>>
File: u stand on thin ice ma nigger.gif (962KB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
u stand on thin ice ma nigger.gif
962KB, 320x168px
So you're telling me you're mad at your girl - you use to fuck because you felt oh-so-sad - for fucking another dude AFTER YOU broke up with her?

Oh oh, my morale-o-meter tells me you're on pretty thin ice on this one.

Get over yourself and break up with her, since she's so boring. My ex-gf was unbelievably boring, unstable and obsessed with me, but mind you I had the balls to tell her - I was so stupid I would've even worked on that, thank god she broke up later.
>>
>>18084067
>Still can't let go of the fact that she fucked some other guy and that she's capable of doing shit like this again.
>Shit like this

Are you insane, mate? You had broken up with her. She was totally allowed to sleep with him. She was no longer yours cause you had thrown her away. It is your deed, not hers.
>>
>>18084138
He's just mad because he couldn't get his dick wet in the meantime.
>>
>>18084067
Tbh the fact you still say he is boring is the fact I cannot give any advice to you regarding what she did when YOU broke up with her. Why is she a whore for fucking one guy when she was free to do so? I hope she finds someone else who actually appreciates her. I have a feeling if you meet someone else who is less boring you will leave her anyway. Fuck you anon.
>>
File: 1483342703306.png (332KB, 345x339px) Image search: [Google]
1483342703306.png
332KB, 345x339px
>>18084067
She wasnt dating you. Let it go.....but do not marry her unless she pays heavy tolls....she has to give you money on demand (or atleast want to and does), she has to conform to higher standards in modesty in dress, she has to give you rides and pretty much is your mom. Its not worth it, especially the last part because you are most likely a goy who does not live with the expensive demands of being a frum married Jewish man
>>
File: 1482816784713s.jpg (6KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482816784713s.jpg
6KB, 246x250px
>>18084067
boring is a good trait in a GF dude. You want a female who is introverted and isnt talkative. Ugh you goyim are literally a meme -_-
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.