[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem I stain my underwear with precum just texting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1476625397870.jpg (80KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1476625397870.jpg
80KB, 750x937px
I have a problem

I stain my underwear with precum just texting / talking / thinking about this girl I like. I was just texting her and we're going to eat out again and probably the movies next weekend, hence why my little dude got excited. We're just friends though.

What exactly am I suppose to say to her to move further? I know I'm supposed to be direct, but how do I execute that.
> I like you let's go out more
> you're really cute
> your smile is really cute
then I hold her hands or something? I know she doesn't have a boyfriend already. Neither do I.

more importantly, how do I avoid staining my underwear first thing in the morning? I'm 20+ already not in puberty.
>>
>>18083928
Don't even worry about the underwear bro. As for everything else just tell that you like her and want to take her out on an actual date.
>>
>>18083939
>just tell that you like her
like should I try to be flirty first, like poke/hold her hands or some other casual body contact something before saying it

i just don't know when I can just go ahead and say "I like you" all of a sudden
>>
>>18083999
Yeah, you should have been building up sexual tension already. You should be flirting with her and getting an idea of how she feels about you.
>>
There are two ways you can choose: the direct or indirect way. If you choose direct, then just proceed like >>18083939 advised.

If indirect, then, well, flirty of course. Sit always as close as it gets to her, touch her in a friendly manner, and if she doesn't back up rise the frequency and boldness. First: shoulder, back, arms. Second: face, waist, hands, knees. And the last step would be sexual, if she doesn't back up there, then it's very likely she wants to get dicked from you: neck, lower back, belly, ass, (inner) thighs and - if context allows - breasts.
What flirty things you can say, also depends how she responds to it. Same as the physical approach, basically. But if she ain't flirty with words it doesn't exclude the physical approach.

Trust me, I'm a certified sexual molester.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.