[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get on terms with the fact that I'm getting older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 1488139535592.jpg (157KB, 640x762px) Image search: [Google]
1488139535592.jpg
157KB, 640x762px
How do I get on terms with the fact that I'm getting older and my looks are dropping.
>>
>>18083856
by whoring yourself out between the ages 14 to 29, that's what most women do anyway.
>>
>>18083856
Be valuable beside your looks.
>>
>>18083870
The only thing of value a woman has is her looks though.
>>
Find a husband and become a mother, unless you've been a slut though, we don't want any more dysfunctional children
>>
>>18083875
>b-but you shouldn't take advantage of that while you still can!
>>
>>18083875
>The only thing of value a woman has is her looks though.
That's simply not true.
>>
>>18083856
Get in better shape. Ever see char before? It's this lady in her 60s or 70s that has a retardedly baning body. Do it.
>>
>>18083877
I don't care what you do.
>>18083880
But it is.
>>
Get yourself a beta provider.
>>
>>18083886
>But it is.
It isn't. There are plenty of things that make a woman valuable, both as a person and as a partner, other than the way she looks.
>>
>>18083895
Like what exactly? Please enlighten us because as far as I'm concerned if you're ugly I don't want anything to do with you.
>>
>>18083904
Intellectual compatibility, emotional closeness, motherly personality, skills in various ares, intelligence, sense of humour, success. There are plenty of things that can make a person pleasant to be around or good as a partner.
>>
Do meth. It slows aging.
>>
>>18083927
I suppose but if I'm not attracted to you then it really doesn't matter, does it? Maybe I'm just a shallow cunt but its the truth.
>>
>>18083870
What do you suggest I do? I'm not specially smart or funny.
>>
>>18083942
Attraction is a bit more than "oh here's a couple of nice tits, I want my face between them".
Most people aren't completely ugly and emotional closeness definitely makes physical attraction stronger.

You can find an average person amazingly attractive just because you find them intellectually appealing.
>>
>>18083942
This.
Besides, most women lack the things she listed anyway.
>>
>>18083956
Learn how to cook. Have interesting hobbies. Travel. Learn how to be more emotionally competent. Be caring and kind. Be more motherly. Learn how to suck dicks really well. Be successful in your job.
>>
>>18083961
Most men lack in those things too.
>>
>>18083962

>learn how to suck dicks really well

Negates all other qualities.
>>
>>18083974
What's better than a good meal after a good blowjob, come on.
>>
>>18083971
Not really.
Men are in a forced situation to create something of themselves while women are not expected to do that.
>>
>>18083981
Most men don't.
Most men work mediocre jobs and lead boring lives till they die of heart attack too early because they didn't exercise enough in their 40s. They don't create anything, they don't do much of their lives.
Men are just as boring as girls, you just can relate more to them because they're boring in the same way you are.
>>
>>18083988
Not really, you're just projecting now.
>>
>>18083927
Funny thing, all those qualities and you didn't mention the most important these days: loyalty.
>>
>>18083988
Just because you're not some venture capitalist instagram worl traveller doesn't mean you're boring. Men at least have interests in philosophy, history, current events, conspiracy theories, science, psychology, or at least one of those things. Most women literally just want to drink wine, gossip, complain, and watch netflix.
>>
>>18083997
No, I'm not. Most people are average and they lead an average life. It is totally fine.
You can relate to guys more, but that's really it.

>>18084001
Men on average aren't interested in those things. Some do, of course, but most don't. Most men sit on their ass, yell at the TV while watching football, overeat, drink beer and play videogames.
Women study psychology much more than men, around 30-40% of graduates in History and Philosophy are women, there are a lot of girls in biological sciences and around 40% of math students in the UK are girls. More women vote than men, so they seem to be at least a bit involved in politics.

And wine is great.
>>
>>18084031
>No, I'm not.
Yes, you clearly are though. You don't know me yet you assumed things about me.
>>
>>18084051
I don't think I assumed anything about you specifically.
You said men are more enjoyable to be around then girls, and I told you why that's the case in my opinion.
>>
>>18084063
Read your own post again.
And that's not what I said.
>>
>>18083856
Take up kickboxing
>>
>>18083856
Understand it as a transition in life much in the same way that puberty or leaving home was.
>>
>>18083856
>>18083856
In South America in Chile and Argentina. Native tribes used to keep the old women around in times of famine to eat.
Una Vela
>>18084079
Yeah because nothing is so attractive than menopausal women who take up kickboxing.
gag fucking gag
>>
>>18083988
>men
>girls
your sexism is showing.
if you're going to be virtue signaling, at least do it right.
>>
File: MootburnshisBaggage.jpg (28KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
MootburnshisBaggage.jpg
28KB, 423x750px
>>18083988
men in their 40s>>>dogshit>>>Women in their 40s
>>
>>18083866
awww

jealous much?
>>
File: 1469764851629.jpg (59KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1469764851629.jpg
59KB, 414x479px
You should visit High Schools and Colleges to teach roasties what happens if they whore around and wait until they're 30 to commit
>>
>>18084488
it only hurts you because you know it's true :^)
>>
File: 1471679851728.gif (4MB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471679851728.gif
4MB, 380x280px
>>18083866
>>18083875
>>18083886
>>18084513

This thread and its subsequent replies are a shining example of why young children with limited life experience shouldn't be giving advice.

I find it hilarious that all you kids barely out of your teens make all these ridiculous declarations about people in their 30's and 40's when you've barely had half a decade of adulthood under your belt.

I'm going to clue you in. People in their 30's and 40's don't give a shit about any of the shit you're talking about. All this "whore around while you're young and then trick a man into settling at 30" redpill propaganda bullshit is just that; its just another /r9k/ fantasy cooked up by a bunch of cockless betas who need to find someone to blame for the fact that hating women hasn't panned out into a fulfilling sex life.

Getting older is not bad, its very rewarding, and the older you get the more the only thing you care about is finding someone that makes you happy. The older you get, the easier you'll be able to stop broken people. Adult life is slower and calmer and chances are, anyone you date in your 30's will come with baggage. Its called life, kids. You fuck up, you love, you lose, you make mistakes, you get married, you get divorced. Enough with all this perfect virgn purity waifu bullshit, like all you fuckers are so perfect you're too good for a woman who's had a few boyfriends before or whose life didn't pan out the way they thought it would.

Once your body begins to slow down and you realize you aren't a kid anymore you won't have time to participate in the goddamn endless cycle of irrational insecurity that goes on here every day.

Give it a fucking rest, kids. I understand all this angst and bitterness is rough on your brain but I implore you to get your shit straight.

I hate to pull this card but, you'll understand when you grow up. With any luck,in 20 years you'll look back and have the wisdom to kick yourself in the ass for being such a twat.
>>
File: bitchsex.png (190KB, 246x733px) Image search: [Google]
bitchsex.png
190KB, 246x733px
>>18084723
>She mad
>Bitch is furious

How does it feel to be a 40 year old slapper hanging out on a board for autistic young men to discuss which asiatic cartoon they wish they could fuck?

Glass houses bitch
>>
File: 1396947297170.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1396947297170.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>18084736
>How does it feel to be a 40 year old slapper hanging out on a board for autistic young men to discuss which asiatic cartoon they wish they could fuck?

Kek. Ok.

Firstly, I'm a man. Secondly, I'm not 40 (yet). Thirdly, whether you want to admit it or not I see through all your scared little boy bullshit.

Whenever someone says something that challenges your viewpoints you post a cool meme pic, call them a faggot, say "u mad?" and give yourself a pat on the back for hurling out a response that any 4th grader in this country could muster.

I could have scrawled the same post on the bathroom wall of an underaged sex dungeon in Malaysia but it doesn't change the fact that the information is true.

My age doesnt change it. My gender doesn't change it. The medium in which I deliver the information doesn't change it.

I know its difficult to admit that you're young and you don't know shit and that your failures in life are your fault and not the collective fault of women but its true. I apologize for the inconvenience the truth causes your redpilled delusions.

Its a tough pill to swallow, kid, but life has a way of forcing us all to deal with it one way or another. You'll figure that out on your own. We all do. Its okay to be sad. Its okay to be lonely. Its even okay to lash out with anger.

Just be ready to grow the fuck up when the opportunity presents itself, okay?
>>
>>18084723
T. Your step dad chris, seriously I love your mom for her! Not because she is attracted to me, I don't care that we don't have sex... r-really.
>>
>>18084774
How many copyright laws are you breaking by cutting and pasting other peoples posts from redditt?

And you lecture others on failure? You should go back to looking after your wife's autistic son, 2nd week dad
>>
>>18084723
>>18084774
You kind of are making their point for them. People of both sexes who are 30 and dating have pretty much fucked up in some way. They are almost all "leftovers" dating "leftovers" because all of the people who are good and successful at relationships have already paired off. And divorce is not as common as people say. The 50% thing is a meme. Factor in something as simple as a college education and the rates drop dramatically.

t. Over 30 female happily married, we value virginity and saved it for each other
>>
Great thread
>>
>>18084031
>30-40% of graduates in History and Philosophy are women
So whatchu sayin is 70 - 60% of phil and hist grads are men? woah mama
>>
>>18084774
>40
>on 4chan

Fuck, you must be really landed on your face
>>
>>18083856
Look sweetie midlife crisis happens to everyone. Just like aging no one stays young forever. There is a saying I like that woman age like fine wine and if you look in the right places there are men out there who appreciate this.

But if you don't believe in that and just want to continue to worry about being fuckable stop fishing for compliments and pity from strangers and just get yourself injections.
>>
an age old song my friend
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
>>
>>18083856
Exercise is the elixir of youth.. and yes sex and being sexy in general helps to keep harmonal cycle alive.. human loose anything they dont use
>>
>>18084392
disgusting
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.