[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can only get dates with guys from online dating apps, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 559.jpg (2MB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
559.jpg
2MB, 2122x1415px
I can only get dates with guys from online dating apps, I've never gotten a date or anything with a guy in real life

That means I'm ugly and low quality, right
>>
Probably.
>>
>>18083855
Not necessarily, you could be just difficult to approach, not giving many signs, act cold and/or distant - the fact that you get dates online means that you are at least somewhat desirable.
>>
Guys would bang you either way, they are easy
>>
>>18083855
Not necessarily, just means you're not Stacy, just like girls like Chad on internet dating guys have their idealized woman too
>>
File: really.gif (725KB, 229x264px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
725KB, 229x264px
>>18083855
> am I ugly
> no picture to judge by
>>
>>18083912
This

Also tits to prove your a woman and we will tell you if your look good
>>
>>18083888
How do you make yourself 'easy to approach'?

>>18083912
I'm not talking about sex here, I'm talking about relationships
>>
File: 1486828247493.jpg (59KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486828247493.jpg
59KB, 414x479px
Probably means you fear rejection like most women and decided it's easier to take the easy route. One in which you don't have to look at someone and find out what you actually like about them, so the superficial things about him remain at the forefront.

Dating apps a shit really. Insignificant attractions, disingenuous repetitive social interaction only to arrive at bland compatibility, it's an empty ride for the most part. An STD sharing digital cesspool. Now and then people find someone decent, but I don't think apps give you the full picture, ever.

You have to go to places where you know you will meet people you share 90% of real life interests with, and even there it should feel almost impossible to find the right person, till you do.
>>
>>18083918

this. if you want actual answers we need actual evidence.
>>
>>18083993
I have no problem finding people with similar interests to me who I'd love to date, they just don't want me in the same way and reject me
>>
>>18084016
Are you fat?
>>
>>18084065
No
>>
>>18084016
If your problem isn't scarcity, it's abundance. Make sure you fully know someone before you move on.
>>
>>18084474
>Make sure you fully know someone before you move on.

I do.
>>
>>18083993
No offense to people who have had their health directly impacted by people on dating apps and sites. I understand how cold my statement appears, just a passion driven rant. I don't think of someone as a lesser person for having a disease, in fact, if I knew a girl truly loved me, and I her, a disease would not weaken my desire to be with her. To me it isn't a disease that's a deal breaker really (even something as bad as AIDS), I just wanna find someone who will treat me good, and let me treat her good. And I just feel apps cheapen the whole purpose of attraction by providing you with abundance, options, hundreds of people.. it becomes a numbers game. And I've used em, with little to no success (no sex definitely). Kinda glad in a way, I wanna find her in person.

>>18084569
Then what exactly do you feel you're doing incorrectly? Do you feel perhaps something specific you have a hard time admitting to yourself? Like deep down you know it wasn't meant to be, but you tried anyway? What are you looking for exactly?
>>
>>18084624
Lol I think you misunderstood me

In real life I make friends with people I would love to date. Howevery they don't want to date me.
>>
>>18084628
What exactly do you feel would make you a good partner for one of them? Keep in mind I said one, not a handful of em. If you really wanna find someone good, really good, try going by the old "you don't find love, it finds you". As tacky as it sounds, it is in fact the most REAL way to know, confirm, that you felt something stronger than physical desperate attraction. Because love rewires your brain to want THAT person, and only that person.
>>
>>18083969
>How do you make yourself 'easy to approach'?

Literally let your hair down. Tied up tight gives a +10 to the resting bitch face stat.
No mascara (looks simultaneously bitchy and trashy. Weird combo, you end up looking like an easy slut who'll complain about something minute and mundane right after sex).
Smile (the biggest green fucking light if there ever was one. So important that if you don't smile, most guys will not even bother to chat to you unless they already know you).

and the obligatory;
MAKE A MOVE THEN, CUNT.
Alot of men hardly approach if ever, the best way to make yourself approachable is to make the initial approach in the first place. Easiest way possible for you to signal "Hey, I wanna talk to you, it's okay to come here and chat me up a bit, see if we get on so maybe we can get it on...".

Don't worry though, most girls have no idea how to be approachable so you're all good, but if you can learn that useful skill you have the advantage most girls don't.

The general rule to follow is that guys don't randomly approach. If they do, they're PUA's, dicks or Chads.
Most guys require some sort of signal. Some "Hey, I want to talk to you".

Gotta know how to make a guy feel like you want him, subtle enough not to come off as an easy slut but not so subtle that he's stuck trying to figure out if you're just being friendly or if you actually want to date him.
>>
>>18084633
> try going by the old "you don't find love, it finds you"

Yeah that's never happened for me and I'm well into my twenties

I've been in love before, the kind where you only want that person and no one else can compare. They just never loved me back.
>>
>>18084639
ehh, I already know how to flirt and make it obvious that I like someone. I've even asked guys out.

I guess it's just hopeless.
>>
>>18084649
What kind of guys do you make advances on?
>>
>>18084642
I'm 31 and I recently fell hard, crushing like a dog for a girl at a show. I hadn't felt that way about anyone since 2008. I had what I'd consider desperate attractions, but in retrospect I feel like I would have made a huge mistake pursuing it as I did, in a vulnerable state. My recent attraction was unexpected. Whereas the previous one was purely physical, this one was physical, but not crazy desperate, I kept my cool, respected her space, and I'd just observe her, and looking at her behavior alone, the way she dressed, her sociable demeanor, her more reserved side.. I dunno, I began to REALLY REALLY like who she was.. I mean I knew almost anyone at that show could have been compatible with me in terms of interests.. but interests weren't what had me crushing so hard... she was just EXACTLY what I was looking for.. and she didn't have to prove it by showing me a special talent, even though she had one.. the talents were really minor attractions.. she was special. And someday, somebody will probably feel that way about you.

Sadly, you may find it difficult to reciprocate. And who can argue that it's not understandable? But if someone ever does confess such a deep attraction to you, you can CHOOSE to let yourself be loved, and find out for yourself.
>>
>>18084685
No, it's ME who falls in love with the guy. They are the ones who do not love me back.

I've never been in the position where someone liked me.

It's unlikely to happen.
>>
>>18083855
>wanna see my hard on baby?
>>
>>18084703
Perhaps it has ALREADY happened.. you're just unaware of it (?) I felt an EXTREME fear of confessing this attraction to the girl I mentioned. I remember she was dancing by herself to a beat, and I just loved the way she moved.. I wanted to dance with her, but the music was almost ending, then she walked toward a wall, and looked DIRECTLY my way, this whole time I was in a trance by her motion, mind you I was sober. When she looked my way, I actually felt fear.. like I couldn't possibly confess this attraction without making a fool of myself.

But you see, when an attraction is this intense, you can't compare it to a mediocre one that you actually have the confidence to expand on and approach the person with ease. It's that "what if she sais yes" kinda fear.

My advice, be attentive.. listen with your heart to a confession, study the person, and be brave enough to ask this person, WHAT exactly attracted him to you. When it does, it has to eventually.
>>
>>18084749
>My advice, be attentive.. listen with your heart to a confession,

I've never had a confession

There's no way of proving that someone liked me and didn't show any evidence of it, so it's a meaningless, unverifiable claim.
>>
>>18084749
>>18084756
>evidence
confession will be the evidence

If his attraction was bland, he'll probably compliment your body (curves, ass, hips, etc). If his attraction is strong, he'll probably compliment what you DO with your body, the things you create, the way you dress, the way you carry yourself.

Ironically, the first thing I felt like asking that girl was "Why did God make you so beautiful?", which I finally did say to her, but sadly by then, I was so tired from working all day, and drained by my crazy attraction, that I said God bless you, and goodbye. So, for this reason I stated, ASK HIM what really attracted him, because the guy may be too irreparably paralized by his attraction, as I was.

just sayin. who knows though, maybe you're right, and it hasn't happened..yet.
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>18084779
You're giving me advice I'll never be able to use.

> ASK HIM what really attracted him

Ask WHO? There is no guy.

I lost hope in a guy having feelings for me in my early twenties.
>>
>>18084790
How much of that do you have to eat before your dick falls off?

4 bowls?
>>
>>18084792
Don't lose hope.

It took 9 years for me to feel this again. Good things are happening all the time, amazing things happen rarely. I felt the same way, like welp.. guess it's a first and last time deal, but I assure you, it is not. In fact, I promise you it's not.
>>
File: 1488158354775.jpg (185KB, 1080x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1488158354775.jpg
185KB, 1080x1079px
>>18084792

Hey OP I'll love you forever If you promise never to cheat on me. Pic related.
>>
>>18083855
The advantage of using online dating is that you're going to be meeting people who you know are looking to meet others.

That no one wants to continue dating you after meeting you does suggest that there is something offputting about you.

No one here knows you. I would suggest you talk to your friends and ask if there is something about your behavior that makes you seem like you would not be a good relationship partner. You could also try talking to a mental health professional or other counselor to see if they have any suggestions.

If you were to post on a /soc meetup thread with "come meet me and tell me why I can't get a boyfriend", you would probably find yourself flooded with desperate dudes that would be willing to be with you just based on the fact that you're a female with a pulse.
>>
>>18083855
Online dating and tinder is how you get HERPES

many such cases!
>>
>>18083855
I'm a guy and registered on just about every dating/hookup site, I get nothing. Been at it for 2 years.

Give me a few months and I can find a decent chick irl. I think online dating is only for the top 10%, idk
>>
>>18085271
Online dating suffers from window shopping. It's not until the later years as a man do you get more attention.

.t 5'7" man, 29 years old.
>>
>>18083855
Thers is a perfect men and women and everyone wanna be close to it as possible .. so fat waana be thin .. thin wanna be fat .. journey for perfection
>>
>>18085239
SAD!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.