[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have to go to work but all i can think about is sleeping and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1485679758038.jpg (34KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485679758038.jpg
34KB, 396x385px
i have to go to work but all i can think about is sleeping and wanting to be NEET forever!

what do?
>>
How do people actually not get bored being NEETs?
>>
>>18083869
because neets have freedom
>>
File: boner pepe.jpg (20KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
boner pepe.jpg
20KB, 395x578px
Come to the side of NEETs and enjoy your stay. There are some fucks who demonize us, but they're just envious of our magnificent life style, which contains sitting, eating, reading, browsing, masturbating, watching series and playing vidya gamez. It's the perfect heaven if you don't have a dysfunctional family.
>>
>>18083869
We do, we just develop low level dread because of the comfort and isolation and lose the ability to plan for the future so we get stuck.
>>
>>18083869
Because apathy.

I was NEET for ~6 months (had to take a semester off school+no job) you get into a routine of doing nothing and somehow doing something will mess up your established routine.
>>
>>18083882
Its gets pretty boring after a while 2bh.
>>
>>18083909
>NEET for ~6 months
Hey, buddy, I already like you.
I was in that same area as well. I just dropped out instead because the teachers were horrible and I was essentially alienated from everyone.

I was dead inside until I got my job. I'm still dead...but with cash now.
>>
>>18083922
>I'm still dead...but with cash now.
That's my life goal.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>18083911
Not if you have some savings and can throw some cash around in order to entertain yourself. But the isolation has some serious long term effects. I'm now for almost six years in borderline-isolation and am a NEET for six months now. I just wanted an apprenticeship but never got one - I either fucked up on interviews or get rejected before it comes to the interview in the first place.

Ugh, suicide isn't that unattractive anymore.
>>
If you go down the path of laziness, you go down the path of suicide.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.