[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling so turned off from girls when we discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1416428123053.gif (2MB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1416428123053.gif
2MB, 500x382px
How do I stop feeling so turned off from girls when we discuss previous history? I know I have previous sexual and romantic encounters, but when any of my gfs tell me about hers, I feel incredibly uncomfortable and want nothing to do with her.

My current gf tells me how much she regrets everything before me(only 4 other dudes, and I've been with 2 other girls, and we're both 19). She also reassures me how special I am, and how she has more feeling for me than she has had for anyone else, which I don't think is bullshit. She just sometimes tends to go into a little more detail than I want, whenever the subject comes up about our history. I often skimp on details about my history, and she tends to go on into details about anything she talks about, including previous sexual encounters.

I know part of this is rooted in my personal insecurities, but is there anything I can think to myself or discuss between us that could make me possibly be less unnattracted to her?

[fakeSpoiler]I partially think she's somewhat autistic or at least socially retarded and can't take a hint when to stop talking about something, but I don't want to ask.
>>
>>18083613
I think all normal men have this problem.
Just tell her to change the subject when it comes down to this
>>
Be logical. Relationships are a risk. If you turn off, consider that a survival mechanism that you developed. If you don't like what you see/hear, then don't go for it.
>>
>>18083613
Listen, you're her bf not her therapist.

If she continues doing it start interrupting her with in depth details of the shit you took that morning until she stops
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.