[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys how do I get better with girls? Last night I got my hearth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Guys how do I get better with girls?

Last night I got my hearth broken so fucking hard, I feel like absolute shit atm and don't know what to do.

Should I start cold approaching girls and practice that way or is there any other way? I'm fucking tired of being lonely and toyed with.
>>
Jesus won't break up with you OP
>>
>>18083271
You will get toyed, you will get your heart broken again and again.

But it's up to you to mend it yourself and even knowing there will be pain, it should pass and advance you to your desired goals.

No pain no gain.
>>
>>18083271

You mean you got rejected last night? Listen OP, you will get rejected. Everyone gets rejected. Sometimes it's because you did something wrong, sometimes it's because she wasn't looking for anything right now, or because she is kinda seeing someone, or because her dog died and she is sad, etc. It's niot always your fault.

What happened last night?
>>
>>18083271
Perhaps you should give them a good talking to.
>>
>>18083286
What happened last night was a tragedy, but it was no one fault's but mine I guess

>I was talking to this girl and had a pretty goood chance with her
>decide we will go to a party together with some friends
>I thought it would be a good idea to get high before I go
>I got too high
>when I showed up first she was totally into me but I literally wasn't able to show any intent or do anything whatsoever
>she later ends up hooking up with some bisexual guy

What hurt me was when this fag dude asked her if she feel anything for me, she just shaked her head, like naaaah.
Now that I think about it I don't think that I actually had a chance because I'm so afraid of 'getting rejected' lol

Now I feel like complete shit and want to have more options with women in my life but I don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>18083324
>Now I feel like complete shit and want to have more options with women in my life but I don't know what the fuck to do.

Dude, your problem is not options. It's that you got high. Maybe you were nervous and that's why you did it. Maybe there was some other reason.

But you had a chance. You don't need more options. Focus on fixing what went wrong.
>>
Don't listen to the guy above me, if a girl isn't interested you hop to the next one. You will feel only more like a dimbass if you keep pushing when she already said she isn't interested. Not to mention that being occupied with a new girl is THE method to get over a previous one.
I feel bad for you OP but pretty much every guy has been there and it's up to you to decide if you want to get hung up on a girl that can be replaced by another one. Even if you currently think she can't replaced.
>>
>>18083331
Perhaps that is the problem, but here's what really bothers me.

>me, the girl I like, and my other female friend were out to buy cigs what the guy I got cucked by and his friend

I was so fucking high that I found it funny for some reason

>so we are chilling with them, and the fag dude asks her if she would try anything with me
>she shook her head and was like naaaah, without giving it a thought
>he asked her the exact same question several times over the course of the night and I saw it every single time
>in the end he asks her what about him
>she was like hmm yeah, maybe

That's when I gave up and just left and went to find other friends. I don't think I have any more chance her.

>>18083347
Yeah I think I'll just let this one go, but still it feels pretty bad. The question is WHAT THE FUCK do I do to become better with women and become less of a pussy. I'm thinking about trying out RSD stuff
>>
>>18083352
>>18083347

I'm not saying to keep going after this girl. I'm saying OP doesn't need a plan to meet more girls. He is already capable of meeting girls, he did it once and he even had a shot with her.

His problem is that he fucked it up later. OP, Don't get high and keep flirting next time. You don't need any dumb PUA shit.
>>
>>18083352
> The question is WHAT THE FUCK do I do to become better with women and become less of a pussy. I'm thinking about trying out RSD stuff

To become less of a pussy you've to constantly challenge your fear, anon. You're already capable to some degree of meeting and escalating with girl. Realize life situation and PUA things are different and every women have different buttons and tastes. Keep trying despite knowing there's a chance of being rejected. Push your limit further every time.
>>
>>18083352
goddamn if she really liked you it wouldn't matter if you were high or even there she wouldn't have hooked up with the other guy. You were crushing on the wrong girl. Just hanging around one you like hoping she'll crack or be convinced you are the one takes too much time out of your day. If a girl likes you she will let you know or tell someone that will tell you or get the two of you alone without a bunch of friends around and surely not hanging out with other dudes.
>>
>>18083352
>but still it feels pretty bad
I know that feel man. Had a girl interested in me and gave her a shot although I wasn't really into her. Somehow messed up on the second date and felt pretty shitty for a few days. Was last Tuesday actually.

No idea what RSD means but to get better with women, literally meet more women.
Don't go for them with the intend of fucking them right away. Instead focus on having a good time with them. Eventually you will feel naturally comfortable with them. Learn how to flirt, that's also key. Flirt as another means of having fun with girls, not to fuck them.
>>
>>18083364
Yeah I kind of agree with you, but still I think i might have had a chance if I tried to show some intent at very least.

>>18083363
>>18083370
But do you guys think that doing cold approach and just practicing would have a positive impact on my 'skills' with women overall?

My social circle is just guys who are way worse than me in terms of girls and actually have no female friends nor the will to make some.
That's why I don't meet new girls so often.
>>
>>18083378
>But do you guys think that doing cold approach and just practicing would have a positive impact on my 'skills' with women overall?

Stop thinking of women as commodities. That's why you get so nervous. This is not a job, dude. You have a female friend in addition to this girl that rejected you. You get invited to parties. How about you keep doing what you do and next time try to have fun instead of getting baked and blowing your chances?
>>
>>18083271

your heart got broken because she turned out to be someone other than who you thought. It happens often. It's easier to just not have any expectations and try to see people for who they are
>>
>>18083393
Hmm that's actually a great advice. The first time I met this girl it went really well and I guess my ego got way too involved and I kept seeing her as I wanted to. Damn dude I haven't really thought about this.
>>
>>18083407

it happens
>>
>>18083378
>My social circle is just guys who are way worse than me in terms of girls and actually have no female friends nor the will to make some.
>That's why I don't meet new girls so often.
Well I have many male friends who never bring any girls when I hang out with them. That's why I focus on my friends who do know and bring a lot of girls, although I don't even like them THAT much to want to hang out with them. I know I sound like an asshole for that, but the point is take you chances. Don't end up isolated from having some fun with girls just because your friends don't give you the opportunities you need.

>But do you guys think that doing cold approach and just practicing would have a positive impact on my 'skills' with women overall?
Yes, that's what I've been saying. Although I'm not sure what you mean with cold approach. I would advice against hitting up completely random women on the street. But when you are at a party or a friend brought some girl along, yeah. Do talk to her and get to know more girls.
>>
>>18083443
>Yes, that's what I've been saying. Although I'm not sure what you mean with cold approach. I would advice against hitting up completely random women on the street

I was thinking about approaching random girls at the street as well, cause someone above said that I should also challenge my fears, and me approaching a random pretty girl sounds really scary to me.

>But when you are at a party or a friend brought some girl along, yeah. Do talk to her and get to know more girls.

Yeah this I can do. BUT, I just moved into this city a few months ago and have very few friends. Most of my friends have like no interest in meeting girl. And my only 'source' of other girls is this female friend.
>>
>>18083454
>I was thinking about approaching random girls at the street as well, cause someone above said that I should also challenge my fears, and me approaching a random pretty girl sounds really scary to me.

It will also get you rejected a lot and do a number on your self-esteem, though.
>>
>>18083454
>I was thinking about approaching random girls at the street as well, cause someone above said that I should also challenge my fears, and me approaching a random pretty girl sounds really scary to me.
No dude, don't do things like that because that generally has a low success rate and it pisses girls off.

>And my only 'source' of other girls is this female friend.
Yeah focus on her to get to know more people
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.