[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys How do I 100% annihilate all the traces of feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487872494723.jpg (24KB, 320x494px) Image search: [Google]
1487872494723.jpg
24KB, 320x494px
Alright boys

How do I 100% annihilate all the traces of feeling I've had for a girl ? It's clear it wont work out and now I'm tangled up in a friendship with her as she's recently joined my circle of friend. I no longer even find solace in being with them as shits often get back to her.

Not that being her friend sucks but part of me has it real bad.

So how do I man the fuck up and cease giving a damn abot the bitch ?
>>
Imagine a dude that you hate more than life itself someone you picked on you as a child ect.... now imagine she is sucking his dick gagging on it because it's so huge and she says " oh my god you cock is so much bigger than ______'s" insert your name into the blank....convince your self this happened and will happen again
>>
>>18083156
The feel will always be inside you. To "man the fuck up" is to always be aware and accepting of your own feelings.

Is she aware of your feelings?
>>
Ignore the retards above me.

>>18083156
Get with a different girl. Even if you don't like her as much or don't believe you would like her more than this girl. It DOESN'T MATTER: Occupy yourself with a different girl, that's how you stop caring for previous ones.
>>
>>18083201
I'll focus on that. Thanks.
>>
>>18083425
Yep. Do this. Help me Rhonda help help me Rhonda. (It's a song. It relates to OPs current sitaution)
>>
>>18083162
That's how you turn into a cuck
>>18083156
>Cut all contact,
> live your life, do some things you've wanted to do but havent, join a gym, go kayaking, learn guitar etc
>write down everything you remember about the relationship, good and bad, thoughts and feelings (second most important step aside from no contact) this will give you closure
>wait 6 months
>begin seeing new people if you're ready

There is no 100% getting over someone. Peoplr you get close to will always leave a mark on you and change you, but you can get to a point where you don't think about them much. And when you do it isn't painful.
>>
>>18083814
Alright, this seems clear. Thanks.
>>
>>18083795
And thank you for the song man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.