[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, dating websites. I have a pretty decent picture, bout a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sad chick.jpg (64KB, 497x369px) Image search: [Google]
sad chick.jpg
64KB, 497x369px
So, dating websites.

I have a pretty decent picture, bout a 7/10, with a profile that gives enough detail about who I am, with morals, job, car, plenty of hobbies listed in the interests section.

When I message women, I say hey, say my name, mention something about their profile and how I like a few of their interests, even name dropping things related to them only someone who likes their interests would know about(leaving a question so they have something to reply with(ie a answer)) say I'd love to learn more about them, wish them a good day, and thats it.

I've been using dating websites for 2 years and messaged hundreds of girls in this format, and only one has given me any contact info. A 4/10 fatty who gave me her skype and likes to complain about how much dating sites suck and how no one wants to date her, only pervy guys do, even though I've asked her out a few times but plans always came up.

Oh, and from women who have a kid already, like some bitch who set her profile to say she didnt have kids, when she did have a kid, when I put in my profile not to accept messages from people who do. Didn't even shit the bastard out for a month before looking for a new man.

I've used POF and OKCUPID. I dont want to use tinder cause Im not not looking for a hook up.

Am I doing something wrong? Or are women just using these sites for ego boosts or quick fucks from 9s and 10s?
>>
>>18082986
I always stop reading these when you mention the car.
Nobody cares about your car unless they care about the money attached to it. Also everyone that mentions their car thinks that they're attractive as well. You're a narcissist.
>Select all images with cars
>>
>>18082995
Oh, I don't mention the car in my written description. In PoF you are required to answer if you have a car or not, thats why I mentioned it, because someone in the past has said "if that is set to no, you'll get nobody".

Though, I don't think you've ever used a dating website because you don't know about "do you have a car?" being a required question.

So, you're kind of an ass who wouldn't have been of much help anyways.
>>
>>18083014
People here will deny and attack this but just Crop a photo of a male models face into your profile and spam photos of your cock to girls who message you
Then move onto videos
Never showing your face until they send you nudes and then one day show them and laugh

Bitches love hardons btw
>>
>>18082986

If you're not attracting the women you're looking for, then perhaps you're overestimating your appeal. The women who are attractive probably have a much wider choice of men, and it's likely that you rank lower on this.

You're going to get several people respond to this and talk about how women are money grabbing whores who have a million men queuing up to message them but ultimately, if you're appealing then they will contact you back.

You're always following the same formula for every message you send - maybe mix it up a bit?

The problem with online dating is that it's basically a fishing exercise...you throw out message after message until someone replies. Everybody is there to do the same thing, attract someone, so the competition is high. Don't feel too bad - the women on there do tend to have a highly inflated sense of self-worth. But it might be worth maybe looking elsewhere or dropping your standards.
>>
>>18083036
I'm not attracting anybody.

Even 3/10 fatties don't reply.
>>18083023
Sorry, I am not someone who lies and I'm looking for a meaningful relationship.
>>
Idk man I'm in korea and get replies to around 4/10 girls that i message "sit on my face, please" to (the please part is important. I get half the replies without it) on OKC as a 5/10 white manlet and literally thousands of white soldiers on the website that look way better than me. Korean girls are just as confusing as Western women but tend to be depressed alcoholics and that's what i look for in a woman so it's good for me.

I tried a few different approaches in the US with no success and get the feeling women are on those websites there for validation only. Your approach gives it to them with nothing in return, play stupid games with them and make them earn a half-assed reply.
>>
>>18083056
Also you clearly have no self respect if youre messaging 3/10 fat cunts and they can probably tell.

If you're as great looking as you say you should try talking to women in real life since online clearly isn't working
>>
File: Vivienne_Civildiscord.png (62KB, 209x292px) Image search: [Google]
Vivienne_Civildiscord.png
62KB, 209x292px
>>18082986
>Am I doing something wrong?
Yep.

You're trying to pursue women through online dating. Something good to know is that when using those sites, you're like an item on sale at a store.

All they're doing is looking and they don't want to "pick you up and purchase you" unless they feel it. If you want to pursue n a male way, do it in real life,online is far too skewed since girls instinctively back away unless she feels a connection.

>Or are women just using these sites for ego boosts or quick fucks

A lot(and I mean A LOT) of girls are on there for ego boosts and some girls are there for quick fucks. Few of them are on there for relationships. Especially on shit like POF. Girls on POF in particular are mostly seeking guys to friendzone once they have the guy in the habit of attempting to please them.
>>
sounds like oyu're not actually a 7/10. you're probably a 5 who gets told hes a 7 because he psots in rating threads where people purposely rate you higher so you'll rate them higher, and otherwise ask women to rate you and they say 7 so that they dont hurt your feelings.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.