[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this girl at work. She's 18 and just graduated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 303x166px
There's this girl at work. She's 18 and just graduated highschool. I think she's so fucking adorable. All the guys at work are lusting after her to the point where my managers call her a distraction and hate her for it. I didn't really do that. I treated her like a normal person.

Anyway, I can tell she likes me. Whenever she walks by me she smiles and I can tell how shy she is. She opens fucking doors for me and that's absurd where we work. I drop anything, she picks it up for me. She drags out text conversations just for switching shifts. She absolutely melts when I say anything good about her. It's been only one day we really "worked" together despite knowing eachother for weeks but there's just.... it's just obvious.

I actually really like her. She's smart and asks good questions. She obviously very attractive. She's a girl that I can morph into anything really... and that's the issue. I'm 25. I'm 7 years older than her. She wants to do drugs. I love drugs. I'm going to totally corrupt this girl. Fuck. I can't fucking wait.

Actually that's all I wanted to say. Life is treating me so well right now. Another girl that everyone lusts for in my group, never responds to anyone on snap or sends anyone them, snapped me 4 times over the course of today out of nowhere and they were all flirty. I didn't even respond once until after the 3rd. Life is so fucking good. GOD!
>>
>>18082970
I'm happy for you
>>
I feel you brother. I'm in a similar position but I'm stressing about it in the long term because I feel I don't have much to offer this 18 year old beauty. Also, fear we might be at different emotional levels as I've been In a serious relationship before but she has options out the ass and is flirting with me so better just enjoy it.
>>
File: katsumi-avatar.png (178KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
katsumi-avatar.png
178KB, 300x300px
what do you need advice on? I think the road ahead is pretty interesting for you
>>
>>18082975

The past year has been the worst year of my life. But I just moved to a new apartment and I'm lifting like a madman. I've gained 3lbs in just a few days and it's all muscle (I know how absurd that sounds, but if i told you what I was doing exactly, you'd believe me).

My best friend is a girl and I've always thought I was going to be a lone forever. I asked her what I should do, and she once told me "just keep being you". Those words were right even when I didn't believe it. I'll never forget them now, ever.
>>
>>18082977

She has options too, she's fucking drop dead gorgeous, but I can tell she wants me specifically. It's obvious. I feel like I really do have a lot to offer her, I really do.

>>18082980

I just wanted to share some of my joy.
>>
>>18082985
I sure hope so anon. I forgot to mention that this chick is also foreign basically so English isn't top notch and my Spanish is non existent. Has lived in America for a year, from Nicaragua. Most disproportionate ass I've seen and just whew lad. Here's hoping we can get out of the 25+ threads.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.