[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends with girl >catch the feels >she already has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1017047277.jpg (98KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1017047277.jpg
98KB, 1000x541px
>friends with girl
>catch the feels
>she already has a boyfriend
>don't think they are very serious but not sure

How do I tell her that I would be open to a romantic relationship without being too forward while also not damaging our friendship?

Should I try to find out how serious they are? She almost never even mentions him so it would feel like prying to just start asking about him out of the blue and I have never met the guy. Or would it just be better say nothing and try to find someone else?

Note that I want an actual long term relationship and not just sex.
>>
>>18082928
You could always ask something like "You never talk about your boyfriend. How's that going?"

My general feeling is that pursuing a girl who has a boyfriend is a waste of time.

You can't control her response. If you really want to try something with her, you're just going to have to suck it up and let things turn out how they will.

When you do this, you are inherently showing a lot of disrespect to her existing relationship. If she's ok with that, or actually decides to go out with you instead, you are going to have to be concerned about any other friendship she has with a guy. If she's not, it's almost certain to damage the friendship.
>>
>>18082928
since you caught the feels this girl is not your friend but your romantic interest so if you do not state your intention you are not being honest about why you hang with a girl with a bf. You tell her and let her decide if she wants to ditch the bf or you.

Having said that if she ditches her bf because she caught feels with her guy friend you must ask your self why she continued to seek other men when professing to be in a relationship. She will do the same with you.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.