[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy who earns 6 figures and am attractive but I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1347183705907.jpg (110KB, 751x908px) Image search: [Google]
1347183705907.jpg
110KB, 751x908px
I'm a guy who earns 6 figures and am attractive but I can't find a girl who is both cute and has a serious career who will pull the weight in the household

Is it weird I'm hung up about this? I don't see why I should have to statistically-speaking settle for someone who put less effort into life than me just because they have a vagina. I don't understand this men work women look pretty meme. I put just as much work in to looking good.
>>
>>18082771
I can tell enough about you just by your picture OP
Nobody successful wants to date a guy who saves pictures of robots in maid costumes on their pc
Also, literally *everyone* that makes this thread says that they're attractive, gotta wonder which ones are lying
>>
>>18082771
Your standards are way, way too high and unrealistic.

Around 3.25% of women earn 6 figures (compared to almost 10% of men) This is a very small sample to pick from already.
Add that you want someone single, around your age, cute, with a decent personality.
How many people fit all your requirements? Why would they choose YOU?
>>
>>18082784
The question isn't really about me it's just the fact that it's a statistical impossibility for every guy to find someone with the same level of career

I find it depressing
>>
>>18082791
Is wanting to be with someone who has a similar calibre of career and has a similar level of looks to myself that strange?
>>
>>18082792
Oh okay
Yes, it's weird that you're hung up on this
>>
>>18082792
Women are child bearers, not workers. Just because they emulate men and try to have careers does not mean that they are useful or desirable. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
>>
>>18082800
I just find it hard to relate to someone who considers their main purpose in life to be getting pregnant
>>
>>18082794
It is not strange, it is unreasonable.

Let's say that 30% of men are attractive and 10% of them make >100k/year. You're the 3% of the population.
Let's say that 30% of women are attractive and 3.25% of them make >100/year. They're less than 1% of the population. For each one of them there are three of you.

You're simply not good enough to be better then the other 2.
>>
>>18082771
The hell do you need a careerist for? The wage stops affecting happiness at ~75k, you've got it covered already, look for something wholesome instead.
>>18082792
Why is freedom of self-realization and sensible, productive division of labour is depressing?
>>
>>18082811
I just want to be with another type A personality person sometimes so we can feed off each other's energy
>>
>>18082804
Also - it's a good idea to find someone who compensates you, more than someone who is just like you.
If you're extremely career-driven, finding someone who is less career-driven is more easy to work out than dating someone who is like you. It will reduce conflict and ease the dynamic of the relationship.

I dated people who are a lot like me and I found happiness with someone who is my polar opposite in all my "excessive" traits.
>>
>>18082804
That's the entire purpose of a relationship.
>>
>>18082834
It clearly isn't.
Stop being an edgy teenager.
>>
>>18082771
Search among your counterparts in business - the women you encounter at conferences, sales meetings, conventions, whatever.
>>
>>18082834
Fag

>>18082819
This is my relationship, works great. Find a Type A, they don't have to be a business shark or a doctor
>>
>>18082784
>I can tell enough about you just by your picture OP
>Nobody successful wants to date a guy who saves pictures of robots in maid costumes on their pc

Just to come back to this - of all the things that impeded my dating experiences never was being an otaku one of them. People just use it as a random excuse to explain their failings.
>>
But what if she puts the same effort as you but the results are (at the moment) not as good as yours?

It seems like you are just looking for a girl with looks and money. There are a lot of hard working girls who just don't get lucky and nail amazing jobs. Don't you think?
>>
>>18082881
That's completely fine

It's the effort that matters
>>
>>18082771

Most of the women I know that come close to pulling that kind of money and are attractive are in sales for digital marketing companies. Plenty of very attractive, reasonably intelligent women in that industry.

That said, I also know a ton of bartenders/club servers that make nearly $200,000 a year for 3 days of work a week, so I guess it's up to you whether or not finances are purely important.

I'd look for a girl making $50-$70k that has the potential to match your six figures eventually. It's rare when they're attractive.
>>
File: 1487729179484-pol.png (26KB, 572x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487729179484-pol.png
26KB, 572x496px
>>18082839
>thousands of generations of pair bondings reeulting in children
>lol, relationships aren't meant to lead to child rearing
Are you sure you make 6 figures? You seem a bit daft.
>>
>>18082907
That wasn't me
>>
>>18082910
My apologies.
>>
>>18082907
Having kids isn't the entire purpose of having a relationship, especially nowadays.

We can have kids without having a opposite gender partner, or a partner at all. A single woman can get pregnant with a sperm donor, homosexual couples can adopt, single parents exist, people divorce.
We can have a partner without having kids. While most people still choose to have kids some days, there are plenty of people who go through life without ever having kids and are just as happy. Companionship is often the purpose of relationship, more than reproduction.
>>
>>18082804

Marry a guy then.
>>
>>18082940

Just posting to say I agree.
>>
>>18082771
ITT: a smart IT autist looking for a replacement mother but has never reflected on himself what he has to offer. Look for a fun and serious woman and then hire a maid to do the chores lol
>>
File: 1487991198359-pol.png (685KB, 960x905px) Image search: [Google]
1487991198359-pol.png
685KB, 960x905px
>>18082940
While you can do those things, statistically speaking it's a poor decision and doesn't work out well. Tens of thousands of years of family making shouldn't be disregarded for a passing cultural fancy. OP is looking for a hyper-successful partner that has business success when he should be looking for a successful life-partner that has good mate qualities. Companionship is a waste of everyone's time. That being said, he needs to find someone who isn't spurious or selfish, which will certainly be difficult.
>>
>>18082954
The study you cited is highly criticised by several medical associations and academics, and no one was able to peer review it.
30 years of research show how kids from loving, happy and invested families do better in life, whether the parents sexual orientation is.

Companionship matters, it's clearly what drives people together today.
>>
Hey femanon here. Just weighing in. I work full time in retail for $11 an hour. In my Pennsylvania city, we have countless small food businesses and fast food and lots of retail. Just providing background information as to why I'm still in retail yet want to move up.

I don't have that great of a job, but I have great work ethic. Until me and my lover are financially stable enough for child rearing, I am all focused on my work. Just because I have a vagina doesn't mean I can't hold down a job. I need to work and have a job just like everyone else. In fact if I don't have a job to do, I suffer from psychological issues.

So op there's girls like us out there, even if they don't make six figures or whatever. Maybe you should tone down your standards.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.