[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be working on some Winter semester bullshit with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1466725824323.jpg (24KB, 577x359px) Image search: [Google]
1466725824323.jpg
24KB, 577x359px
>be me
>be working on some Winter semester bullshit with classmates
>take a break to buy myself some tea cause it's fucking cold outside
>tea girl seems hyper-attentive and makes heavy eye contact
>"Wow, she must be new to customer service."
>brews my order immediately, asks lots of questions while doing
>I answer politely, generally just being courteous
>don't notice the number, name, and heart on my cup until I reach my group again and they get excited *for* me
>spent so little attention on this chick that I can't even remember what she looks like
>text her, say the usual shit, agree to meet up
>turns out we go to the same college and will be seeing each other fairly regularly anyway
>meet her
>if you haven't guessed it already, she's a 4-5/10
>I'm so comfortable being single that this is basically a no-sell
>meeting gets cut short, we spend less than two minutes talking after she's fifteen minutes late

I'm that special brand of autist who can be mistaken for charismatic and charming right up until some "taken for granted" social knowledge is required, and then I make a complete ass of myself by being either brutally honest, utterly unsympathetic, or absolutely disinterested. So people very quickly decide whether I'm the funniest prick they've ever met, the rudest asshole alive, or both and an ideal drinking buddy.

Where I'm going with all this: how do I soft next this chick without making shit awkward? My current plan is to text her as little as plausible and just avoid meeting her until she loses interest or gets the message because it's the easiest thing to do, but it feels like the pussy thing to do.

My first impulse was to meet up with her for coffee, humor her without making it obvious, and then give her some kind of "it was nice to meet you and you're interesting and shit, but no thanks" line, but I was quickly told that it would be cold-blooded as fuck to do that, and not to.

So what would /adv/ recommend?
>>
If you are not sexually attracted to her then I don't see why you should bother hooking up with her. I mean, unless you want to get laid with a potential 4.5/10 then go for it. College relationships don't usually last long either, so you could just break it off after a month or two.
>>
>>18082734
Either be yourself or fake it 'till you make it. I'm not of much help, so here's a bump.

>>18082739
More experience doesn't hurt.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.