[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are not mentally or emotionally capable of genuine loyalty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 165694141.jpg (87KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
165694141.jpg
87KB, 414x414px
Women are not mentally or emotionally capable of genuine loyalty or love.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Women evolved to take loyalty very seriously because for 99.9999% of human history if a woman didn't have a man to look after her and her kids for several years she would starve to death in a bush or not even make it that far and die from the effects of childbirth.

Meanwhile it is of no biological cost to men to pump and dump a woman, a man can get a thousand woman pregnant at once if he can, which is why men have higher sex drives than woman and are fine with just having casual sex, some even preferring this to a relationship.
>>
>>18082563
then why do 75% of my exes break up with me and it emotionally effects me but doesn't them

my anecdotal evidence trumps your anthropology
>>
Smh
>>
>>18082563
Nope. They evolved to be sick to death of it mang.

Creatures evolve to break free of their restrictions, and inghe case of the female human their biggest restriction was their loyalty to their male counterparts. And through negligence on the males behalf it slowly grew to become a fear of loyalty/commitment. Soon we will have females like some species of spiders where the female eats the male after sex, because males essentially become nothing but sperm farms. I mean seriously what use do we have as males if we need not protect them and hunt for them. Males are slowly losing our place as the protectors and slowly assuming a position that the women once had
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.