[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need really good tips for interviews. Basically my last two job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: bob.jpg (41KB, 601x388px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
41KB, 601x388px
Need really good tips for interviews. Basically my last two job interviews ive had i have for some reason failed and not been called back. I had the experience so i think i mess up on the questions.

What are things i can do that will help me get the job, like things that interviewers love for a candidate.

For example body language, confidence.

What are things that you do that has always gotten you the job? please i have my interview in 5 days

i lack good interview techniques
>>
Prepare answers to common interview questions. You can find lists of these by searching on Google. Also go through the job description and think of how you can demonstrate each of the skills, competencies and experience that they're looking for.

Also prepare questions to ask them. To do this, you'll need to research the organisation, as well as look at the job description.

And sometimes, it's not you, it's just that other people do better.
>>
>>18082517
What kind of jobs are you looking for?

Mainly, what I look for during an interview is confidence and energy. I guarantee the reason people aren't giving you calls back is because you're conveying with your body language is insecurity. You don't believe you can do the job you're applying for so your manager believes it as well.

Are you qualified?
>>
>>18082517
You are a salesman. You are selling a product. The product is you.

Never forget that for a second. You are NOT there to answer their questions. You are there to sell yourself. You are NOT there to beg for a job. You are there to show them why THEY want - no, NEED you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.