[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Background about myself >be me >24 y/o KHV >autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (789KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
789KB, 533x800px
Background about myself

>be me
>24 y/o KHV
>autistic as fuck
>never had a female friend
>never tried to ask a girl out
>had a few friends during my life, but never kept in touch with them
>I was in 10 schools, so I never had a friend during more than 3 years
>had some crushes during my childhood and adolescence, but never did something about it
>after high school (finished in 2010) I stopped studying some time
>finished uni without being interested in anyone, don't know why, probably because I accepted my fate

Present day:

Now I have to do my internships, there are other 3 students from different universities in the same area I am, including one girl that for some reason I like, a lot. She isn't that hot, but is a nice person and friendly with everyone, including me.

Maybe I like her it is because I'm not used to be treated with kindness, I don't know. When we are alone she always tries to start a conversation, and I try to keep the conversation going but my autism doesn't help me.

I can't stop thinking about her, I have cried a couple of times because I know that in a few months I will not see her again and will be just another memory like everyone else in my life.

I already gave up about women, and accepted that I will die a virgin. Life was easier being dead inside, without feelings. But then she came and ruined everything, giving me false hopes, making me feel again. I don't want this. I don't even know her very well, she probably has a boyfriend.

The advice I'm asking is, how can I forget about her? the faster I do, the less I will suffer.
>>
>I already gave up
>how do I forget her

Just off yourself if you're not going to fight for anything in your life
>>
>>18082338
Okay, so tell me how the fuck I try.

As you can see I have 0 experience, which wouldn't be bad... if we were 10 y/o. I'm very sure that when she starts to notice that I'm a virgin my chances with her will disappear completely.
>>
She already likes you apparently, at the very least as a friend. Just reverse engineer everything you said in your first post

>I-I never keep in touch
So do

And so on

It happens much more naturally than you think. Just ask her out for a snack or movie. It's waving your "!!!INTERESTED!!!" flag enough and totally normal to functional human beings.

Basically, don't overthing
>>
>>18082353
I usually tell myself that my life will pretty much be the same if I try and fail. If you try and succeed you get a great reward, if you try and fail, you won't be negatively affected especially since you won't be seeing in a few months if you fail.
>>
>>18082311
Jesus man, take a few breathes and stop being so fucking fatalistic.

I know where you're coming from, I was there.

You're probably thinking that she's possibly the only girl in the world who you'll ever have a shot with, so you're self censoring to not chase her off. By doing that though, she'll never get to know the real you and you'll seem boring, and chase her off anyways.

So open up, be real, and say something a little provocative. Exchange normiebook accounts or ask her to hang out after work. Stop fucking the future, and just nurture the friendship you have at the moment.
>>
>>18082365
Stop fucking living in the future*
>>
>>18082359
>>18082360
>>18082365
Thanks guys, I also thought about trying something with her, but it is just that I can't see myself having a gf, it is just too much.

If I'm gonna try this I wanna do it the right way.

Is it important if I see myself desperate? How much is too much? If I invite her to eat she will know that I want something with her, couldn't that be bad?

I see this as my last chance. I have no friends or social life and after this I will work with my family, my parents are getting old and tired and need my help, so I won't get to know new people.

She doesn't have to necessarily have to be my girlfriend, although it would be the ideal thing. If we end up being friends she could invite me to the parties she goes, or introduce me to her friends, and the more friends I have, the more chances one of those could be my girlfriend.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.