[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get the chance to suck my friend off? I'm a guy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2709.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2709.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
How do I get the chance to suck my friend off? I'm a guy, just broke up with gf. It really shook me and now I'm so sexually pent up, I kinda want to try a guy for some forbidden fun. We're going camping in the summer to do shrooms, should I come onto him? Has anyone had a "gay moment" with a friend and kinda wanted more or got more? I've kissed him as a joke when out drinking. How do I get his cock in my hands? I really... really want to stroke his cock. We say we love each other like family but I kinda wanna get into him even more personally. We've tripped together and been really close, like cuddling. I want to make out with him then lather his cock with my tongue. How do I go about this? Please, I'm so horny and need to empty my load on his toned stomach. Ugh.
>>
For the love of God not while on shrooms. If you freak him out while ur tripping it will ruin your relationship on the subconscious level. If your gonna do it just go for it sometime when ur both drunk or something. But fuck man. You can't even get a boner while tripping so all it will do is make him hate you forever.
>>
>>18082214

if hes into you it wont be hard you just got to get him any kind of not-sober and then just work your way to that.

while manipulation IS necessary in tihs kind of relationship, try to avoid emotional manipulation. i had a friend cuddle me hardcore last week cuz i was sad, but to try and make a sexual move after that would have been a bad idea.

but really just get not sober, than talk about life, and sex and girls, and then dicks and then boast about how you're pretty sure your dick is bigger, than have a whip em out contest to see, obviously oyu guys need to get hard to REALLY measure.

protip: if you cant convince him to whip it out for a measuring contest hes likely not going to want sex. so its a very simple innocent way to find ou twithout ruining the friendship.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.