[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't want to touch women >tfw also want to touch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: feel.jpg (82KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
82KB, 650x842px
>tfw don't want to touch women
>tfw also want to touch women
How does one overcome the temptations of the flesh?
>>
>>18082185
Deep fucking for a handful of fiddle faddle.
>>
File: huh blini.jpg (83KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
huh blini.jpg
83KB, 680x680px
>>18082189
what in tarnation did you just say to me
>>
File: 1176726722203.jpg (112KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1176726722203.jpg
112KB, 750x600px
>>18082195
You're right, I'm sorry, wanna kiss?
>>
File: 1479801281951.jpg (65KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479801281951.jpg
65KB, 540x540px
>>18082204
THIS IS A PURE THREAD
>>
What is wrong with you people
>>
>>18082317
What do you mean?
>>
Sheer will power
>>
Marry a woman that you're certain would absolutely destroy you financially in divorce if you ever cheat on her.
>>
>>18082397
That is the dumbest advice I've ever heard
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (605KB, 2556x1767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
605KB, 2556x1767px
Bare bones, fleshless, blood-smeared, are thrown to a starving dog but cannot satisfy the animal’s hunger. Similarly, sense-desires give no lasting satisfaction

A lump of flesh for which birds of prey fight each other; if the bird that has seized the lump of flesh, does not yield it, it may meet death or deadly pain from the beaks and claws of the other birds. Similarly, the sense-desires are common to many, i.e., the same sense objects may be claimed by many and may become the cause of deadly conflict

A torch of straw carried against the wind may cause severe burns to the careless man if not quickly discarded. Similarly, sense-desires will severely burn, i.e., greatly harm him who thoughtlessly, and unaware of the great danger, partakes of them in the belief that they will bring light and joy to his life.

A pit of burning coals towards which a man is dragged by others; if he cannot free himself from the grip, he will be thrown into the fire and consumed by it. Similarly, sense-desires are like a vast conflagration into which the victim is dragged by bad company, or by his own deeds, causing his rebirth in miserable states of woe

A dream of a beautiful landscape that vanishes on awakening. Similarly, sense-desires are a brief illusion like a dream, and disappointing after one awakens from infatuation to reality

Borrowed goods on which the borrower foolishly prides himself in public; but which are withdrawn by the owners when they see the boastful man. Similarly, sense-desires are temporary and not a true and lasting possession of him who enjoys them, filled with vain glory.

A fruit tree climbed by one who craves for the fruits; but another man, likewise greedy for them but unable to climb, chooses another method and fells the tree; and unless the first man quickly descends, he will break his limbs. Similarly, in the blind pursuit of sense pleasures one may “break all one’s limbs”, may suffer severe injury of body and mind.
>>
Through Christ all things are possible, anon.
>>
>>18082397
>Marry a woman who will cheat on you, divorce you, and force you to pay for the other man's baby via the 300-day rule

Only type of marriage which exists. Once she becomes pregnant, even if you could divorce her INSTANTLY on the night of conception you would still be the legal father. About two-thirds of USA has the 300-day rule, which means the ex-husband is the legal father of any baby born within 300 days of the divorce.
>>
>>18083194
This was really cool and helpful, thank you enlightened anon.
>>18083206
I am not Christian
>>18083209
This is some real truth
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.