[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather date some nasty ass girl and ruin your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Would you rather date some nasty ass girl and ruin your rep or be alone?
>>
Be alone.
I've met the person I'd be willing to spend my life with, one of the few I'd be happy to share my entire life with. Sadly life took us in different directions and we are bow separated by 2000+km

I would happily be Aline for the rest of my life, I have caring friends and family's. I'll go out on the odd occasion maybe hook up with some random, but I really couldn't care less about a relationships, I just do it to rid myself of sexual frustration.

Life's about finding someone your comfortable sharing every aspect of yourself with, so that you don't have to put up a social facade all your life.

>learn to love yourself.
>>
I'd rather be alone. I have fucked girls below my standards but i keep that to myself
>>
>>18082061
See >>18082092

Also, it's not about ruining a rep because rep is for faggots. If you're genuinely not attracted to someone and you're tempted to bag-over-the-face then you're sexually incompatible. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18082061

I do this really weird thing called only dating a girl I like and not just for the sake of a relationship or seeming cool
>>
>>18082061

depends on if i liked her or not. but if i think of someone as 'nasty ass' then i probably dont like them.

wihch begs the question, why would you date someone you dont like?
>>
>>18082131
>wihch begs the question, why would you date someone you dont like?

Cos a lotta anons NEED to be realistic about their standards.
>>
>>18082143

sure, but even with lowered standards we tend to rationalize that standard.

you might know someone is physically unappealing but would not dare refer to them as 'nasty ass' as if you can't afford to choose someone based on looks you at least go for someone who at least entices you with their personality. and if that person WAS within your range looks wise than how would it even ruin your rep?

my question was not 'why would you date someone you dont find attractive' it was 'why would you date someoen you dont like?'

even if you have to be realistic about standards if you just dont like them there is no reason to date. i mean fuck if oyu CANT get someone you like physically then literally the only reason to date would be personality.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.