[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought an iphone off of craigslist because I'm stupid and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 664095.jpg (36KB, 785x521px) Image search: [Google]
664095.jpg
36KB, 785x521px
Bought an iphone off of craigslist because I'm stupid and also can't afford a new one. Screen was cracked so it wouldn't open fully, I knew that when I bought it. Asked if all the accounts were still on she said no.

I paid $100 to have it fixed, brought it home and charged it. When I opened it it wouldn't let me change any shit because there was an icloud account on it. Spent a long ass time trying to figure out what to do about that. I didn't send her a message because I'm an awkward fuck, instead I reset it using my computer. Worked fine but when I started it and it took me through that "setting up your iphone" shit it stopped me at the place where you need to enter your Apple ID and password. Obviously I don't know either so I didn't know what the fuck to do.

Texted her saying the account was still on the phone. No response. After 1 week I sent another text about "hey can you please remove your account" and still no response.

The fuck do I do.
>>
Why would you buy an iPhone if you're poor?
>>
apple fucking hates it when people sell their iphones
when i bought a used one we had to dick around with their customer service for an hour and the guy said there was nothing you could do without the password
idk if that's accurate but your best bet is to track the girl down and make her sign in to her phone. she basically sold you a brick
>>
>>18081976

I was kinda worried about that, yikes. I just hope she eventually responds.
>>
give it back Jamal
>>
>>18081956
Op get your money back asap, its pointless to keep it and fuck around with it. Also if you're looking for an "unfucked" phone I'd suggest this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H2E0J5M/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488082732&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=android+phone&dpPl=1&dpID=416TS-ODxfL&ref=plSrch
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.