[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you look down on girls that in their 20's or last 20's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0453.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
Do you look down on girls that in their 20's or last 20's without a full time job and a car?
She works a minimum wage job such as waitress or barista.
She graduated from college and smart though.
If you're a successful guy or a guy who has a stable job, has his own house and car would you consider dating her?
>>
I'd still date her if she other qualities to make up for it.
>>
I'd date her just to fuck her, toss her aside. Rinse and repeat.
>>
As long as the dumb bitch doesn't have a huge debt.

Otherwise, I would consider her intelligent and would love and marry.
>>
>>18081935

There isn't anything shameful about working an honest job, anon.
The only person you should look down upon is someone who mooches off others for a living.
>>
>>18081998
This. I second it
>>
20 year old women are intrinsically high value in the dating market, and you can demand almost anything of a guy while offering literally nothing but a cute face.

That's not to say you will get any guy you want, though. Certainly some guys, myself included, would want a partner that's equally or even more successful than themselves. But the majority guys are just looking for you to have a good personality and a minimum beauty threshold.
>>
>>18081935
Ok, you want serious commitment from a well-off guy

The problem is that guys don't commit seriously to women, who are already that old and/or had many partners before them. Let alone successful guys

Nu males would, but they aren't exactly "men"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.