[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a girl, would wearing the same jeans and jacket everyday seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1476666259720.jpg (10KB, 360x178px) Image search: [Google]
1476666259720.jpg
10KB, 360x178px
As a girl, would wearing the same jeans and jacket everyday seem gross? I usually wear a pair of jeans and the same jacket when I go to school because they're simple, but I wear a different shirt everyday. Is it weird? Does it gross people out?
>>
Jeans can be worn several times without needing to be washed. Same with jackets. Seems fine to me as long as you're changing everything else, but don't you get bored wearing the same thing every day?
>>
As long as your pants/jacket are not stained or smelly I don't see a problem. You do wash, right?
>>
File: 1442777359452.jpg (59KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1442777359452.jpg
59KB, 500x478px
>>18081826
>>18081845
>>18081826
>>18081845
Of course I wash my clothes all the time and especially if theres a stain on it. I just wonder as a girl who doesn't really hang around other girls if, mainly other females, find it strange that I pretty much have the same outfit everyday? I usually just wear it because I don't have a lot of "diverse" clothes that match well with everything, and I don't want to sit in a cold college classroom for 12 hours in a dress or something uncomfortable. I'm more of a purpose > fashion person.
>>
People don't pay attention to your clothing at all really. My class mates could wear the same outfit every damn day and I wouldn't even notice.
Are you a freshman or something? You still have this high school mentality, so I'm just wondering. College kids don't give a shit, they just wanna pass their classes and pay their bills.
>>
>>18081851

You're all good, brah. As long as you keep yourself clean.
>>
>>18081851
Another girl here. I probably wouldn't think anything of it, especially if I wasn't your friend or acquaintance because I just wouldn't be noticing you

>I usually just wear it because I don't have a lot of "diverse" clothes that match well with everything
It's relatively easy to build up a small but diverse wardrobe that allows you to mix and match easily

>and I don't want to sit in a cold college classroom for 12 hours in a dress or something uncomfortable. I'm more of a purpose > fashion person.
You can have both, you know. I'm definitely someone who prefers comfort, but I can make myself look cute at the same time. I get my fair share of compliments on how I dress too.
>>
Simple answer is girl will care, guys will not
>>
>>18081864
girl here, would not even notice either.

Insecure bitches who need to validate themselves by making up reasons to tear others down might, but by college these women are jokes and everyone knows it
>>
File: 1445450009389.jpg (130KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445450009389.jpg
130KB, 720x576px
>>18081858
Yeah I'm still a freshman, I usually don't care but occasionally I wonder if it bothers other people. Most of my friends are older than me (seniors or grads) so I feel a bit out of place with the people my age.
>>18081861
Cleanliness is key
>>18081862
Its easy, but its expensive. I'm slowly building up a "simple" wardrobe from Uniqlo when they have sales since their clothing is p comfortable and chill to me. Also I'm sure there's ways to be cute and comfortable, but I've always found myself kinda grossed out by me trying to do so since I've been a tomboy my whole life and it looks weird, plus jeans and t-shirts just seem easier.
>>
>>18081874
>Its easy, but its expensive. I'm slowly building up a "simple" wardrobe from Uniqlo when they have sales since their clothing is p comfortable and chill to me.
Yeah, definitely do it over time, there's no need to go out and buy a new wardrobe in one go

>Also I'm sure there's ways to be cute and comfortable, but I've always found myself kinda grossed out by me trying to do so since I've been a tomboy my whole life and it looks weird, plus jeans and t-shirts just seem easier.
Fair enough then. Try to push yourself out of your comfort zone every now and then though, you might be surprised. I used to be like you, then I had to wear a dress for an event and now I can't get enough of skirts and dresses. At least pick up a nice blouse or two, you never know when you'll need to dress a little more nice.
>>
Are you me? I'm exactly the same, wear a couple of jackets and several pairs of pants that are the same cut/ color. I feel like people suspect I never change my clothes. Since you mentioned it's cold where you're at, I would recommend going to a thrift store and buying 5-10 sweaters/jackets/hoodies to add some variety to your closet. Also, you might want to pick up some jeans in a different color, and some black or patterned pants.
>>
>>18081851
>quoting twice alternating between each
are you sure the problem isnt that youre too stupid to remember to take your pants off at the end of the day
>>
>>18082146
This, thrift stores are good if you ever come around to wearing dresses and shit too. I get compliments a lot and most of my articles of clothing were 25 cents or at least below 5$. Its pretty funny when people ask where I got it. Also, I wear the same pants and shorts without washing them too. Just make sure to wash them more often in the summer.
>>
We seem similar. I fantasize about being able to wear only one kind of outfit like a cartoon character. N ive been there, where I only wear one pair of pants.

The fact that You made this thread shows that you've been thinking about it..That you care about it.
Maybe it would be a good idea to get one or two more pairs of pants that suit you. Nothing flashy. Just simple and your style.

But really it is not weird n not gross.
>>
>>18081822
I find it hot, but that's just me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.