[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf can't stand my father, this is literally tearing me apart,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Gf can't stand my father, this is literally tearing me apart, I don't know what to do, she doesn't want to come home anymore because of my dad, I feel worthless, it's hard to stand my dad even for me cause he is always saying stupid inadequate things to everybody, I really want to leave home, but can't help but to feel like a traitor, I can't feel comfortable with my family or my gf, I'm really considering the idea of suicide.
>>
>>18081744
Wut, why would you kill yourself over this?

Are you and your gf living with your dad?
>>
>>18081751
No, I live with parents, the thing is this makes me feel the worst piece of shit in the world, my ideals of family and relationship are dead.
>>
>>18081755
Sounds like it's time for you to move out. Get your own place if you can, so you're not stuck with your gf in case things change in the future. Everyone moves out of their parent's house eventually - there's no need to feel like a traitor.

You'll be okay anon, it seems stressful now, but it's actually pretty common to have tension when living with parents
>>
>>18081774
I know but I fear my family could think I do this for my gf and not for myself
>>
>>18081840

And why do you care? Everyone has different triggers for independence. They'll tell themselves "I hope she isn't a cunt to live with" and that's all there's to it. Their son is slaying pussy everynight and they'll fucking know it

Seriously OP, stop caring so much about what you're family thinks. They probably want you out of the house sooner rather than later anyways
>>
>>18081840
so do it for yourself and fuck what they think. Seriously, you don't owe your family anything and as annon said it is also natural for most people to leave their parents so unless you leaving will kill him there is no reason to feel guilty. gl OP
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.