[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This happened a few days ago: we went to my wife's parent's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

This happened a few days ago:

we went to my wife's parent's house, she has a sister close to her age (30) we were watching a movie and both of them fell asleep 1/3 into the movie. my wife got up and went to her sister's room to sleep. her sister stayed on the couch. her snoring didn't bother me because my wife snores also. while watching the movie in low volume to not disturb her sleep, I heard her talk in her sleep. she said my name and smile but she was pretty much still deep asleep. she did this again and said a few broken sentences. at this point I went over and put a blanket on her. she kept snoring for a while. I started ignoring her for a while but then she said " (my name) I love you...." I thought it might have been a joke she was playing. but recently we went back to watch a movie again their house. my wife fell asleep and so did she, she said a few words but nothing like last time. she woke up because she got mail on her phone, my wife was still asleep. my wife then talked in her sleep while we were both there and she was just as clear as her sister. I told her "you talk in your sleep like that" she looked at me and said "that clearly?" I nodded yes. I have not told her what she said in her sleep, I don't plan on telling her unless she remember what she was dreaming, but does this mean she has feelings for me?
>>
>>18081715

Once while camping my father awoke the find me staring at him bolt upright and shouting, "I'm not going to let you get in the way of my train! Now stand aside!" I do not own a train nor have I ever thought or felt my father got in my way. I have been told I regularly say odd things in my sleep by other people.

Her words aren't evidence of anything. Best to put it out of your mind.
>>
>>18081715
Unless she starts flirting with you or something it probably didn't mean anything, and it's best to just forget about it.
>>
Dreams are fucking ridiculous. Even if she dreamed that she loved you, it means jack shit.

I dreamt of killing my loved ones once. It's bullshit; id never even come close to doing that. It means nothing.
>>
Dude no matter how much you want to fuck your wife's sister (watching her sleep and hanging around putting blankets on her and shit wtf) without actual conscious signs from her you are best to forget about this lest you look completely retarded.

The other morning while in bed my girlfriends cat was being really cute so I sort of nudged her to get her to pay attention to the cat and she asked me if it was Christmas day yet. Sleeping people say ridiculous things.
>>
>>18081733
My sister used to sleep walk and slam doors in the middle of the night. Got used to it after a while, though.
>>
Dreams are essentially your brain's way of testing how you would behave and react in dangerous situations. (Nightmares happen when your brain takes it too far). Her brain was probably just testing if she'd be able to say something like that to somebody, and your name was fresh in her mind, so that came out.
>>
>>18082763
cool thanks, she was going to be coming to live with us so I didn't wanted this to cost us problems later on if she was getting wrong messages from what I was doing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.