[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Okay so recently my gf has been ignoring me and cancelling plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3349.jpg (37KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3349.jpg
37KB, 482x427px
Okay so recently my gf has been ignoring me and cancelling plans etc and even said she wants some time to herself. Anyway yesterday she agreed to see me and come to the gym with me which is normally what we like doing together. So here's what happened

>we meet up
>smiling and laughing the whole time on the way to the gym
>get to the gym
>have an amazing workout
>get food after
>drop her off at her place after we are done
>get home, she texts me saying
>"youre so hot baby I had such a great time today I love you"
>talk for a bit
>go to bed
>fast forward to now
>it's 7pm
>hasn't responded to any of my messages
>she's read all of them
>ignored every snap I've sent her
>she's been on Facebook and Instagram all day so she's ignoring me on purpose

I don't get it. What do I do? She made it seem like last night was amazing and in person she was even saying how much she loves me and is sorry that she's been ignoring me lately, now she's doing it again

Times like this make me miss being completely FA and not having to worry about shit like this.
>>
same thing happened to me but with a girl who's not in a relationship
>in the morning all fine after a night of passionate kissing
>in the evening no response
>i ask what's up
>she says "i dont want a relationship not now"
>you are going too fast (even thought she was the overly-emotional one in this case)

idk what im gonna do tbqh
>>
She meant to sent that message to Chad, not you,
>>
>>18081562
Shoulda smashed
>>
>>18081573

I did last week. She told me she had to be home though so I brought her back
>>
>>18081593

whoops I thought you were quoting my post from the original post
>>
>>18081562
>>18081546
Both of you are being too needy. You need to get more shit in your life so you aren't always the one chasing in your relationships. Just don't contact her until she is really keen to chat to you. If your time is always available people value it less.
>>
Stop heing so needy. Treat her like she's not your gf when she needs space. Do your own thing till she reaches out. Try to only text her if she texts first. Why are you snapping her? That's gay
>>
she cheated last night

she needs space to decide who to be with

heres a quote to live by, and one you should recite "and if you have to choose then you better choose the other man"

good luck opheeee
>>
>>18081675
Definitely insufficient evidence for that. She might just genuinely want space from OPs neediness.
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1458315907942.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>
File: space.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>18081687
>She might just genuinely want space
>>
>>18081708
Good meme, but I've had similar moments when my gf was too needy and always needed attention. She was super available and it got tiring. I genuinely needed space and I didn't cheat on her once.
>>
>>18081727
You are a man, we don't cheat for that reason.
>>
>>18081727
>men and women are the same

Get a load of this cuck
>>
>>18081739
A lot of girls don't either. I don't have the stats but I'm confident that there are more girls who have needed space without cheating than those who use it as a cover for cheating (and I don't doubt there are many)
>>
>>18081546
>ignoring me and cancelling plans

When you're in a relationship, liking how you are being treated should be more important than liking the other person. (Liking the other person is important, but it's pretty much a given -- you wouldn't be in the relationship at all if you didn't like them, right?)

This is someone who can't manage to treat you with basic courtesy.

It sounds like she doesn't know if she wants to be in a relationship with you.

For me, both of these things would make me think that it's time to find someone else.
>>
>>18081739
Exactly, men only cheat whenever anything with a vagina wants to have sex with them
>>
>>18081801
Yep, no emotional connection, just pure lust that sometimes we can't contain. When a woman cheats, on the other hand, she no longer likes or respects her SO.
>>
>>18081745
Chill faggot, i've seen examples of really needy girls to the point of cringe at times
>>
>>18081806
so you're telling me a man that cheats on his gf still respects her? bullshit
>>18081546
talk to her about it, ask her directly why she ignores you. If she had legitimate reasons she'll give you a answer, if she tries to brush it then you have right to suspect
>>
>>18081871
Yes, I don't have the link right now that I'm on my phone, but there was a research some time ago concluding that adulterous men are mostly satisfied with their marriages and still love their wives.
>>
>>18081888
that doesn't mean they respect their wifes. Also, nice get.
>>
>>18081997
Talk to an adulterous woman and see how many nasty she'll talk about her relationship and how much her husband is at fault.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.