[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See girl way out of my league on facebook >Seems really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>See girl way out of my league on facebook
>Seems really familiar for some reason, also dozens of mutual friends
>Send friend request, she accepts
>Ask her where I might know her from
>Turns out we worked at the same place 8 years ago, she remember me really well even though I don't remember her at all
>Talk a little, but she is super busy with exams so I let her study in peace
>Talk to her again a week later, still in her exam month, she seems to be having a rough time so I let her study in peace
>Talk to her again a couple of weeks later, still on her exams, she seems interested in talking but I am busy at work, so I let her study in peace
>Her exams finally ending in a couple of days

Did I already blow any chance I might have had with this girl by stepping back so much? She was way out of my league already, and I feel like I may have hurt my non-existing chance
>>
You had no chance to begin with.
>>
Don't be retarded. Try it out when you guys are free. Get to know her again.

If you really need to tell her you had a lot going on back then and don't remember a lot at all from those years.
>>
>>18081464
> girl way out of my league

Nope.
>>
>2017
>Still believing in league meme

With that attitude you have no chance. Leagues are generalisations and assumptions. You assume that a person of certs status won't be interested in you because she's only interested in people form her "league". Maybe she's into guys like you. Maybe she despises pretty chads or whoever you think might be in her "league". You have a legitimate reason to talk with her, namely your previous encounters. There's literally nothing, except from you, stoping you from talking to her, wooing her with your smooth talk and turning her into your Qt gf
>>
>>18081896
Stop inflating the guys ego, it's only going to make him suffer more.
>>
>>18081900
That's how guys get laid, by going in with the mentality that girls want to fuck them.
>>
>>18081900

She remembered him very well from the job. That means she at the very least didn't find him boring and forgettable. He's got a chance. And if she rejects him because she believes in the league meme, nothing is lost, as such people are not worth it. If two human beings feel good with each other, no artificial social division matters.
>>
>>18081919
I'm a boring and forgettable and people still remember after many years, that doesn't mean anything. And leagues are a very real thing when it comes to social pressure, a gorgeous girl is going to have a hell lot to explain if she's seen dating an ugly dude.
>>
>>18081754
>>18081896
>>18081906
>>18081919
Thanks, that's very encouraging. Still think my chances are low, but I am definitely going to try my luck.

>>18081900
>>18081952
I also believe that there are certain scales in attractiveness and that she's way above me, but I also think there are other as important factors in play when determining whether you will be attracted to someone. Overall I don't think she will need explanations, cause at least on paper my situation is pretty good (above average looking, above average height, fit, doctor, good savings). The problem is just that I am not confident talking to girls who are way out of my league in attractiveness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.